Obamas Park in Handicapped Spot For Two Hours While Dining at Trendy Sushi Restaurant in Los Angeles (VIDEO)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone seems to pound on the feller breaking the law.

Where were the folks we pay to enforce the laws???? Too busy pushing the “if you see something call us ********?” Where are the first responders to stop this crime?

To me this should be where the attention goes.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone seems to pound on the feller breaking the law.

Where were the folks we pay to enforce the laws???? Too busy pushing the “if you see something call us ********?” Where are the first responders to stop this crime?

To me this should be where the attention goes.
I was wondering the same thing, but I bet, even if they did show up, the sneaky service wouldn't let them anywhere near the vehicle let alone Obama. Add to that the fact most LE administrators these days (especially in far-left areas like that) are nothing but paper pushing politicians more concerned about covering their own asses than anything else and any officer who may have tried to take action would have ended up on the short end of the stick. Like someone else already mentioned it all comes down to the mantra reserved for the elites "rules for thee, but not for me".

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing, but I bet, even if they did show up, the sneaky service wouldn't let them anywhere near the vehicle let alone Obama. Add to that the fact most LE administrators these days (especially in far-left areas like that) are nothing but paper pushing politicians more concerned about covering their own asses than anything else and any officer who may have tried to take action would have ended up on the short end of the stick. Like someone else already mentioned it all comes down to the mantra reserved for the elites "rules for thee, but not for me".
There is a graveyard in eastern france, lota our boys buried there.
Every time I see pictures of it it makes me wonder if they had acted with the same level of cowardice and self protection where would we be today.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a graveyard in eastern france, lota our boys buried there.
Every time I see pictures of it it makes me wonder if they had acted with the same level of cowardice and self protection where would we be today.
Hey I agree 100% there's a big cemetery in DC too. I'm just passing on what I'm pretty certain is the way it is. The SS wouldn't have let them do crap and they would have ended up getting called out for trying. The problem is with the politicians running the city and state, the brass that doesn't support the troops and the muscle protecting the POS violating the law, not the guys and gals on the street.

Last edited:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey I agree 100% there's a big cemetery in DC too. I'm just passing on what I'm pretty certain is the way it is. The SS wouldn't have let them do crap and they would have ended up getting called out for trying. The problem is with the politicians running the city and state, the brass that doesn't support the troops and the muscle protecting the POS violating the law, not the guys and gals on the street.
Yep, the SS would have made one phone call to the mayor, governor, or whoever the highest official was over that department, and that ticket would have been squashed in less time than it took to write it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom