Observation - People on edge...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve decided to just go with it and now flip everyone off. I cut everyone off at intersections. Seldom go slower than 15 over the speed limit. Plus I’ve also come to the conclusion everyone is named dumb*ss MFer.

Just kidding.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve decided to just go with it and now flip everyone off. I cut everyone off at intersections. Seldom go slower than 15 over the speed limit. Plus I’ve also come to the conclusion everyone is named dumb*ss MFer.

Just kidding.
I was actually with you for a minute. Especially the DA MFer.

Most guys have had a temper at one time or another but man these days, could be anyone. Old man, middle aged woman, teenagers, anyone can lose their cool and turn crazy these days. I’ve been seeing people get in little spats over nothing. Could be the heat too

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was actually with you for a minute. Especially the DA MFer.

Most guys have had a temper at one time or another but man these days, could be anyone. Old man, middle aged woman, teenagers, anyone can lose their cool and turn crazy these days. I’ve been seeing people get in little spats over nothing. Could be the heat too
It's the poison in DC that has everyone on edge, they're like a plague of anarchy, despair, depression and hopelessness. You ever feel like you're hanging by a frayed rope off a cliff.......waiting........and nobody is coming to help???

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's the poison in DC that has everyone on edge, they're like a plague of anarchy, despair, depression and hopelessness. You ever feel like you're hanging by a frayed rope off a cliff.......waiting........and nobody is coming to help???
I can understand that feeling but I’ve made peace with reality. And you’re right. Get this, I’m coming to help. That thread with grizzly was hard for me because I don’t want anyone to waste their years on BS the way I did.

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
6ZDCi9bdbxTT.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom