OC Arrest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they have 72 hours (3 business days excludig holidays and weekends) to charge him or he walks. It is getting close to that time frame isnt it? Did this happen last Wed.?

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they have 72 hours (3 business days excludig holidays and weekends) to charge him or he walks. It is getting close to that time frame isnt it? Did this happen last Wed.?

I'm not sure that applies since he's already posted bond. You are speaking of something I know nothing about.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Regardless of the facts of this case, it seems that the way our justice system works is if you don't have legal representation, your toast! Prater, or one of his underlings will walk all over this guy!

His underlings may do something of the sort. However, I have never seen a more reasonable and level headed approach of any Prosecutor than that of David Prater.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
His underlings may do something of the sort. However, I have never seen a more reasonable and level headed approach of any Prosecutor than that of David Prater.
anyone who thinks Mr.Prater is anti gun doesn't know a thing about him,he is anti idiot though.

anyone who thinks any DA is gonna let you slide for doing stupid things with a gun just because he is pro 2A then you're not very bright

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just playing devils' advocate here...would it be trespass if the order to leave was not a lawful order? Is the person who told him to leave in lawful control of that property? How do you know?

Let's say that I am minding my own business, walking through a public park and some soccer mom tells me (ignorant of the actual law) that I can't carry a gun there and that I have to leave. Are you of the opinion that I am bound by that order? I am of the opinion that since a park is not a prohibited place, and that I have every right to be there, and especially that said soccer mom isn't in legal control of the property, I could and would ignore that order to leave.

This is a good point. Although the public parking analogy doesn't fit, as the polling place was privately owned, the question is valid. Was there a sign, and if not, was the person who asked said smarty pants to leave in a legal position to do so? Hmm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom