OC in Crest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a guy doing open carry in Crest today. I was happy to see he did right with the weapon in a good holster tight to his body.

I think I paid more attention to him than anyone else because I was wondering if he is an OSA member. Everyone else ignored him. I stopped and talked with him and he is not a member so I directed him to the sight. He is a member of other groups so hopefully he will check us out.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I was a moderator, I would make this your avatar.
Screenshot_20210313-134356_Samsung Internet.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a guy doing open carry in Crest today. I was happy to see he did right with the weapon in a good holster tight to his body...

Interesting. Most of the time I've seen someone OC they are sporting a cheap holster, like a tactical nylon one-size-fits-all thing. I saw this real skinny dude in Walmart the other day, doing the OC with a Hi-Point in a Fobus. He had his shirttail tucked in behind his holster so everyone's attention was drawn to it and could see that he was all bidness! I followed him around in the hopes I could learn something about how a real operator operates.

Latest posts

Top Bottom