OC in Crest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw a guy in target last night OCing what I am pretty sure was a glock with some ridiculous extended mag that stuck out an extra 4 inches from his grip. If i remember correctly it was a drop holster and had a flashlight, maybe a compensator on it. I don't know why anyone would want to carry that much gun looking at baby clothes and board games.
Are you sure you didn't just walk past a mirror? Haha

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Interesting. Most of the time I've seen someone OC they are sporting a cheap holster, like a tactical nylon one-size-fits-all thing. I saw this real skinny dude in Walmart the other day, doing the OC with a Hi-Point in a Fobus. He had his shirttail tucked in behind his holster so everyone's attention was drawn to it and could see that he was all bidness! I followed him around in the hopes I could learn something about how a real operator operates.

i use one of those nylon holsters for when I’m riding my Harley so I can strap the gun in. Makes me feel more comfortable. Normally open carry when I’m riding so people don’t screw with me.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i use one of those nylon holsters for when I’m riding my Harley so I can strap the gun in. Makes me feel more comfortable. Normally open carry when I’m riding so people don’t screw with me.

I like them for in the brush. Does a good job of protecting the finish.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This guy in front of me in Walmart a few years ago just had to keep touchin’ it. You know, just to make sure it was still there.
E206113A-E251-4DBD-91E8-A3DFA648F318.jpeg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This guy in front of me in Walmart a few years ago just had to keep touchin’ it. You know, just to make sure it was still there.View attachment 197268

That is why I say to wear it around the house for a couple weeks until you get use to having it on your hip. Same reason people keep touching their mask. It is something new and they are not comfortable wearing it.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's an old timer I see ince in a while here in Lawton. Sun faded wranglers, button ups from the 80's, dung stained boots, cigarette barely hanging on his lip, always sporting his sweat soaked felt hat. He carries a pair of colt SAA's. Can't tell there's any blueing left on em, always with his hammers two clicks out. He's gotta be pushing mid-70's at least. Saw him hop in a mid-80's first gen banged up dodge once. The real deal of I've ever seen it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom