October Surprise, what's it going to be.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know there's going to be one or many surprises. This is the D's only chance to take the house and start impeachment proceedings. Democrats and RINOs will be working together to toss Trump out of office, and they've had 2 years to plan and scheme.

I'm putting all my money on Mueller handing Trump a subpoena in September with a court date a week or so before the election.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I think they've been grasping for something, anything already, and if they had something, they would have already done it by now. I'm thinking the surprise may not come from the left, but from the right. Such as releasing all of the special counsel documents, FISA documents, etc. Or maybe he'll just hold on to those until October 2019? :)

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who among us can predict when Q will spring his trap in the death swamp? No man knows the hour. When you see the buzzards crouched on the ridge poles you'll know the time is near but the time is not yet. QAnon!

Last edited:

RyanSixer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know there's going to be one or many surprises. This is the D's only chance to take the house and start impeachment proceedings. Democrats and RINOs will be working together to toss Trump out of office, and they've had 2 years to plan and scheme.

I'm putting all my money on Mueller handing Trump a subpoena in September with a court date a week or so before the election.

If they don't have a watertight case, that could totally backfire and hand the elections to the right.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who among us can predict when Q will spring his trap in the death swamp? No man knows the hour. When you see the buzzards crouched on the ridge poles you'll know the time is near but the time is not yet. QAnon!

This right here.
When it springs - I think it's going to be swift, massive, and glorious.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The evidence coming out in the past few days of Christofer Steele (author of the dossier which was used to obtain a FISA warrant)exchanging hand written notes to Bruce Orr(#4 in the DOJ) about hoping their firewalls put in place would protect them since Trump got elected is damming evidence of wrong doing and conspiracy among the highest levels of our government to include obama who was getting fed intel from the FBI.

Latest posts

Top Bottom