Odd sensations in thigh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wallet in left back as my ccw is at the 4:00 spot. Not much improvement this morning. Guess I'll be seeing my doc this week.
Wife says it could be (internet research) associated with the neuropathy I have in my toes.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I lost feeling in a section of my right upper outside of my thigh just above the knee almost to the hip. Went to the doctor who in turn referred me to a Neurologist. After a few tests, he said that there was a nerve pinched in my back and not even surgery would correct it.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the same thing but on my left side. I swear that damn cell phone is vibrating. Probably checked it 1000's times. I have two herniated and one ruptured disk in my lumbar spine. I can walk 10 miles but I cannot stand in the same spot without moving longer then 5 minutes before my whole leg goes numb. I have had some relief with the steroid injections. However they only last for about 4 to 5 months.

This is me. No problem walking, squatting, twisting or moving around but looking at those guys standing at attention at the tomb of the unknown soldier and the Queen's Guard make me cringe in pain from just looking at them. Both thighs will go numb and hurt in the front of my thigh but my right one is the worst. Been like this for several years.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is me. No problem walking, squatting, twisting or moving around but looking at those guys standing at attention at the tomb of the unknown soldier and the Queen's Guard make me cringe in pain from just looking at them. Both thighs will go numb and hurt in the front of my thigh but my right one is the worst. Been like this for several years.

Much younger men standing at attention there.....
Its caused by always leaning/doing things right/left handed or from extreme twisting with weight
I find if I try to use my other (left) hand, doing things left handed, it seems to not bother me as much
I popped my right hip out about 25...years ago
Chiropractor can pop it back, it lasts until I exert too much.....repeatedly
Good Luck All....it is an annoying pain.... ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom