Odocoileus virginianus pic thread 2020/2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big sister shot this buck after we had her sisters taken care of but we couldn't find it. Knew she hit him but no blood. After lunch and a quick nap we started over and found him after a couple hours. Heart shot and still went about 400 yards in a huge arc. He was laying in a locust thicket behind a pond. The drag out of those trees sucked but I'd do it again for her swollen leg and all.View attachment 181221View attachment 181222

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
Really nice.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats to the young Lady, and to you too Dad for getting her interested. I think you will have to save, I was going to say a round or 2 to run off the guys knocking at her door. After more thought, you are going to need several cases.LOL Very pretty young Lady.
Thanks. Most boys are scared of me already. Not sure why. :blush:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I’m doing “rest in peace” post for a buck with tremendous potential I prayed would make another year. My son called him the turkey foot buck due to a palmation on his right g2 with 3 points coming off. I had him on camera all summer until yesterday, and my neighbor to the southwest killed him yesterday evening. I’m not happy, but it’s one of those things that happens every year and is totally out of my control.:anyone:
B5D71A43-2D23-4A6A-8E19-61D20076E573.jpeg
BB823FA7-B15D-405B-9A3D-0FA1AD67E5A0.jpeg

07B2A775-CCBB-47CF-868E-8E0AE6DC82C1.jpeg

Bowhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All last week and this week has been horrible! Have been hunting 2 different deer but have numerous mature ones. Everything has basically disappeared on 8 different places I hunt. I decided to sleep in and one finally showed up. He ate corn for 35 minutes. Could have took him earlier in the season but was holding out. I regret that now lol. Hopefully get my lease partners son on him tonight. I’ll be hunting close by and I won’t pass him up. Think I’ve seen maybe 12 deer total all rifle. Always happens when I sleep in lol
IMG_9462.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I’m doing “rest in peace” post for a buck with tremendous potential I prayed would make another year. My son called him the turkey foot buck due to a palmation on his right g2 with 3 points coming off. I had him on camera all summer until yesterday, and my neighbor to the southwest killed him yesterday evening. I’m not happy, but it’s one of those things that happens every year and is totally out of my control.:anyone:
View attachment 181571 View attachment 181572
View attachment 181574

I get to deal with that same situation every year on all 4 sides of me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom