OEA declares that teaching is a political act.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’d be shocked to find out how many Oklahoma teachers are registered Republicans. I look up every teacher, counselor or coach my kids have so I can help my kiddos make it through with as little friction as possible. I do keep it to myself of course.

http://oklavoters.com

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’d be shocked to find out how many Oklahoma teachers are registered Republicans. I look up every teacher, counselor or coach my kids have so I can help my kiddos make it through with as little friction as possible. I do keep it to myself of course.

Our best friends have two daughters that are teachers, one a principal of a middle school. They both say they have to remain neutral on any politics related to conservatives. The union (ran by dims) would come after their jobs even though we have a teacher shortage.
YOU WILL COMPLY!!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
NEA is a monster. My wife wouldn't join and the pressure on her as a new teach was immense from the administration when she started teaching 18 years ago. It was mind boggling when she wouldn't join NEA and United Way. The administrators want 100% participation and will try about anything to get it.

That's interesting as admin was never apart of the NEA or OEA, it was always considered teachers vs admin, and those organizations were there to protect the teachers from the admin.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
SHOUT IT FROM THE MOUNTAIN TOPS!

alinsky.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have said it before, and I will say it again the liberal indoctrination now starts in our middle schools, high schools are as bad as colleges. And nothing, will ever be done about it. Which is why I say the conservative view and our freedoms will eventually dry up completely. Without ample money and lawsuits nothing is going to change the war is lost, hell even with all the money in the world the war is still likely lost. I keep hoping for someplace in South America to adopt a constitution like ours at which point I am it of here

That will never happen as no other group of people in the world has the balls to do what our founders did in 1776. The election map is very red except for the coasts, reservations and major cities. The majority will remain the majority as long as we're just as determined as they are, and don't run away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom