OETA WORLD POV episode - Chez Jolie Coiffure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just watched a little bit of this show. I can't watch anymore but I cannot get myself to change the channel.
It is an hour long and I came in at the 30 minute mark. A salon owner in Brussels that is from Cameroon trying to apply for asylum was telling about her life and other's in Brussels and the reactions she observes from whites.

At the 31:00 mark, she goes on to relate a story about a black mother with lots of shopping bags getting on the subway. This woman pushes through the crowd with her bags, sits down when she finds a seat and puts her bags on her neighbors. The black woman then says, "Did that bother you?" to the whites. She then says, "What are they going to do?" "The whites, they think we are dogs."

She then recounts the whites expressions and reactions stating she can see it in their eyes, (and I'm paraphrasing here) "My God, these people!" She can see the hatred saying "The whites, they want to burn us."

She is then interrupted by a commotion outside her shop in a shopping mall. It seems there are grade school children there on a field trip and tells the documentary camera to film the children, "they will leave if you start filming them."

It is related later in the story this woman is there illegally and is arrested when leaving her shop.

Here is the episode

https://www.pbs.org/video/chez-jolie-coiffure-wrvsxf/

About the 27:20 mark there are some white people watching her through the window while they walk by. She says,"Move on whites, when you go to the zoo you pay." "When we go to your zoo, we pay."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom