Off-Duty Firefighter Stops Armed Man at Springfield, Mo Walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy is lacking in common sense no doubt, but did he actually commit a crime? I'm thinking not since so far no charges have been filed and his identity has not been published. I'm sure the DA is staying up late tonight to see what they can find to charge him with. It could get interesting for the off-duty fire fighter-(civilian) if no crime was committed right?

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The guy is lacking in common sense no doubt, but did he actually commit a crime? I'm thinking not since so far no charges have been filed and his identity has not been published. I'm sure the DA is staying up late tonight to see what they can find to charge him with. It could get interesting for the off-duty fire fighter-(civilian) if no crime was committed right?

I think the firefighter is going to be ok. If the idiot was arrested there was enough evidence to suspect a crime, which is the minimum requirement for use of deadly force I believe. If anything the DA won't go after him with the climate of today's society.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know if he broke any laws in MO? As far as open carry? Did or can Wally have a safe zone sign there that could cause him problems?

Maybe not, but IF he was all dressed in camo and then suited up in "body armor" as reported, he was definitely looking to cause a stir and is lucky to not be resembling a colander today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom