Off-Duty Firefighter Stops Armed Man at Springfield, Mo Walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even if he didn't violate any gun laws, I equate what he did to yelling "FIRE" in a crowded theatre when no fire exists. The actual fire alarm was pulled as a direct response to the disturbance he created (that's not the proper response to an AS btw). So I think charging him with breach of the peace is a legit citation and would pass SC scrutiny.

On the common sense front, he has NONE. This is just flat out stupid behavior right now. :(

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whether he did anything illegal or not, I think he's lucky he didn't get shot.

One of those dipshit auditors is going to get ventilated sooner or later.

People just are getting tired of being targets for mad men. Armed civilians, sooner or later, are going to stop waiting for these maniacs to commence the slaughter and someone is going to take preventative action by shooting one of these dumasses before they should.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is why we can't have nice things and why I don't believe in the "gun community". There are so many damn mouthing breathing morons running around in our "community" it's embarrassing....and those are the ones that always get the spotlight.

Red Flag laws are coming, pistol braces are going down, drums are probably going down and we might even get universal background checks.

"Well, it wasn't illegal" is not a statement that should be made by responsible citizens or mature adults as a way to justify or rationalize a moronic act.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is why we can't have nice things and why I don't believe in the "gun community". There are so many damn mouthing breathing morons running around in our "community" it's embarrassing....and those are the ones that always get the spotlight.

Red Flag laws are coming, pistol braces are going down, drums are probably going down and we might even get universal background checks.

"Well, it wasn't illegal" is not a statement that should be made by responsible citizens or mature adults as a way to justify or rationalize a moronic act.

What a shame that you can't like a post more than once. Obvious defect in the board's software.

Latest posts

Top Bottom