Off Road Trails in Central OK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There’s a pretty cool place called The Ravine that’s out south of Shawnee. I took that mini bike out there a couple times. It’s fun, but pretty rough in spots so you have to be careful the first time through trails. I’ve still got my yz 125... perhaps the first ENR is in order?

Name the day Pal! I’m game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Name the day Pal! I’m game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I’ll be a little too busy next couple weekends for it I think, but I’ll definitely get with you on that!...They allow all types of toys and 4x4’s if there are any other off-roaders on the forum (which I’d bet there are!) who would want to join!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Well I’ll be a little too busy next couple weekends for it I think, but I’ll definitely get with you on that!...They allow all types of toys and 4x4’s if there are any other off-roaders on the forum (which I’d bet there are!) who would want to join!
Where is this "ravine" located? I've never heard of it.

I've known of a couple of riding places here over the years but they are no longer ravines.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the canyon at Draper still there? It was the place to go in the 70's. They always had an ambulance stationed there every Saturday and Sunday. Found a dead guy on the trail one day. He went feet first off his bike through the fork of a tree and the fork snapped his neck when it grabbed his helmet. Ahh memories...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There’s a pretty cool place called The Ravine that’s out south of Shawnee. I took that mini bike out there a couple times. It’s fun, but pretty rough in spots so you have to be careful the first time through trails. I’ve still got my yz 125... perhaps the first ENR is in order?
Pics are representatives of my equipment, not actual pics.
I like that ENR idea. I have a ATC three wheeler thats been restored and a Artic Cat 500 cc with dump bed and tons of enclosed storage area that will hold beer and ice. Little Sahara sounds like a destination I could get into.
iu

iu

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, it's down in Macomb. I thought you meant closer to Shawnee. I just couldn't picture where that would be. Thanks.
Yea I could’ve been more specific...

Is the canyon at Draper still there? It was the place to go in the 70's. They always had an ambulance stationed there every Saturday and Sunday. Found a dead guy on the trail one day. He went feet first off his bike through the fork of a tree and the fork snapped his neck when it grabbed his helmet. Ahh memories...
nope Draper still has a nice off-road area, but it’s dirt bikes And quads only, and it’s all one direction so once you start you gotta go all the way around. You’ll also have very fast riders come up behind you, and they don’t slow down lol. Cant say I’ve ever seen a corpse there at least!

Latest posts

Top Bottom