Off Road Trails in Central OK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actual pics of gun rack.
IMG_2603.jpg

Last edited:

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pics are representatives of my equipment, not actual pics.
I like that ENR idea. I have a ATC three wheeler thats been restored and a Artic Cat 500 cc with dump bed and tons of enclosed storage area that will hold beer and ice. Little Sahara sounds like a destination I could get into.

Those look like a great time! I love the bed! I’ve never been to little Sahara, but have always wanted to, so I’d be up for that as well. Another cool thing about off-road parks is you can usually bring the grill, so the riding and the eating could be at the same time! I’d be happy to smoke some ribs beforehand!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those look like a great time! I love the bed! I’ve never been to little Sahara, but have always wanted to, so I’d be up for that as well. Another cool thing about off-road parks is you can usually bring the grill, so the riding and the eating could be at the same time! I’d be happy to smoke some ribs beforehand!
Little Sahara has campgrounds and a day use area. It's quite the experience if one has never been there. Some of the sand dunes are 100' high.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Little Sahara has campgrounds and a day use area. It's quite the experience if one has never been there. Some of the sand dunes are 100' high.

Hey! My little Mini Bike can't be climbing 100 foot sand dunes! Is there a suitable putt-put area for me, a broken down old Jarhead, to motor sedately about whilst those of you with fancy schmancy 4-wheelers and Moto-Scooters roar up and down the dunes?

I went to Little Sahara when I was High School on some field trip or something. A camel spit on me.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey! My little Mini Bike can't be climbing 100 foot sand dunes! Is there a suitable putt-put area for me, a broken down old Jarhead, to motor sedately about whilst those of you with fancy schmancy 4-wheelers and Moto-Scooters roar up and down the dunes?

I went to Little Sahara when I was High School on some field trip or something. A camel spit on me.
Im sure there is somewhere between the parking lot and the 100 footers you can get some ride time!

Latest posts

Top Bottom