Off Road Trails in Central OK?

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Pics are representatives of my equipment, not actual pics.
I like that ENR idea. I have a ATC three wheeler thats been restored and a Artic Cat 500 cc with dump bed and tons of enclosed storage area that will hold beer and ice. Little Sahara sounds like a destination I could get into.
iu

iu

Is that a 250r? I wanted one of those so bad when I was a kid. By parental wisdom I got a 110.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Is that a 250r? I wanted one of those so bad when I was a kid. By parental wisdom I got a 110.

I had a 250R back in the 80’s. Incredibly fast with a full Selvys of California race package.
This one is a 250 SX. Nice trail machine. It’s a 4 stroke with automatic clutch and a reverse to back out of the bad spots.

Sted-E Ed-E

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm all for setting up an Eat 'N Ride (ENR); seems like we have a few people interested in doing it! I'll do collaborating with some of you guys and let's blaze a trail to Off Road Adventure.
I’m really looking forward to it! I bet there are plenty of people who haven’t even seen this thread, And I have a buddy with a really nice Yamaha yxz who may be interested in going. Either way I’ll make sure we take that bike out somewhere, but I’m really hoping for a good turnout!

Top Bottom