Off Road Trails in Central OK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crossbar Ranch west of Davis is fun to ride.
I keep wanting to go there but I'm sure that I'd break something on my Jeep and it's my daily driver. I'm a member of a couple Jeep Facebook clubs that go there regularly, but I'm not the most social person, so I've never joined them.

I'd also like to go check out The Ravine as well, but the same problem is there.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am an amateur rider and so while the machine hauls ass, I have aged into realizing my mortality, so no jeering from the cheap seats :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep wanting to go there but I'm sure that I'd break something on my Jeep and it's my daily driver. I'm a member of a couple Jeep Facebook clubs that go there regularly, but I'm not the most social person, so I've never joined them.

I'd also like to go check out The Ravine as well, but the same problem is there.

There are main trails that a stock Jeep would have no problem driving down and would be enjoyable. You could drive to the “rock face” and watch the idiots attack it like wild men. There’s several YouTube videos of people Jeeping at Crossbar.
There’s a main road that runs completely thru the park. There are several roads that branch off leading to private property. These are all well marked and all have locked gates.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are main trails that a stock Jeep would have no problem driving down and would be enjoyable. You could drive to the “rock face” and watch the idiots attack it like wild men. There’s several YouTube videos of people Jeeping at Crossbar.
There’s a main road that runs completely thru the park. There are several roads that branch off leading to private property. These are all well marked and all have locked gates.
The Red Dirt Jeep club is having an event out there this weekend that my wife and I are considering going. I mean, I have a Jeep, I might as well use it like one. [emoji1787]

Latest posts

Top Bottom