Off Road Trails in Central OK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What part of the park is that located? I don’t remember seeing it.
I believe it's somewhere in this general area (see area with the red arrow). This was my first time there, so I don't really know the area too well and I hadn't stayed noticing the signs for different obstacle areas until after we went through this.
FB_IMG_1623622685156.jpg

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's 100% true, I've seen lots of videos that look tame on trails I know scare the crop out of me.
No joke. We were only being taken on "beginner" trails and this was one of them. I swear it was at least a 45% grade going up that thing. I didn't record going through the next trail that was substantially steeper. My wife disagreed with the task guide's definition of beginner. [emoji38] [emoji38]

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I bought this little Baja Doodlebug from Sted-E Ed-E and need to find a place I can tool around on some dirt trails or something. Any body know of a good place to ride off road? I'm not looking for a Motocross track or anything too gnarly; I'm getting old and am pretty banged up from doing a lot of stoopid stuff; good thing I don't do that stuff anymore. I just want a place I can ride this angry freakin' little Bike from Hell.

Oh, and let me know if you'd like to go ride with me too. There's no way I want to be 20 miles from nowhere with a broken leg, the mini- bike a total wreck, and my cell phone a mile away in the truck...and by myself.

Pics of The Bike From Hell. I did get the chainguard and clutch cover back on though so at least you don't get your jeans caught and you end wrapped around the clutch like a big bloody donut.

View attachment 208541
View attachment 208540

I got to inquire about this invitation to go ride with you. You say you got chainguard and other safety stuff put back on. Were these safety precautions for yourself and a rider? Because if you are looking for someone to ride bi$#h behind you with a firm grip on your muffin top love handles I got to give that a hard no!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got to inquire about this invitation to go ride with you. You say you got chainguard and other safety stuff put back on. Were these safety precautions for yourself and a rider? Because if you are looking for someone to ride bi$#h behind you with a firm grip on your muffin top love handles I got to give that a hard no!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:hellno: The chainguard and clutch cover were put on to keep from gougin' out big chunks off the inside of your left leg. There's no way two adults could ride on this thing, it's way to small. And, if I was lookin' for someone to ride bi$#, it damned sure will not be some old crusty dude!

Naw, serious bidness now. I just think it a good idea NOT to take this little bike out by myself. I'd ride a little bit, then hand the bike over and let whoever ride till their hands went numb too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom