Officer Schwartz’s service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
PSA. Avoid the area if possible. Even traffic on Hefner Parkway is almost coming to a stop because of rubberneckers. I will say that all the cars lit up is pretty cool though.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This never should have happened, it is sad beyond description. I hope from now on (maybe they do) they do a background on this being evicted and determine e whether they have a VPO on them, unstab!e mentally or have firearms illegally or perhaps an ex-felon. I don't know if all could be covered but caution should now be the word. Maybe one officer could be on guard visually monitoring the one being g evicted? I just don't want this happening again.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I jumped on the hef right at 2:30 at 122nd, wondered what the heck was going on with all these police cars. Didn’t realize what I was seeing until I was on that huge exit ramp going east on the turnpike. For some reason I wasn’t expecting an afternoon funeral. Rip

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I attended the service today. Sgt. Schwartz was the father of a friend & co-worker of mine. Police, military, and motorcycle clubs all came out in force for the service. It was really well done, and paid worthy tribute to his life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom