Officer with Rifle Takes Out Alleged Police Attacker from 180+ Yards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because its so challenging to hit a human at 200 yards with a dot!

Yeah, sure. How convenient you didn't mention the part about the bad guy shooting at the officer as he arrived and how the shooter was likely not just standing still waiting to be shot.

Why is it so hard to just say, "He did a good job under difficult circumstances."? For example, you did a great job illustrating your complete lack of critical thinking skills while commenting on this incident.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
The perp had already fired 15 ROUNDS at LEO’s!! So your saying that a LEO or innocent bystander would have to be wounded/killed before the perp could be taken down?
Wow...no I am saying he had to do what he did, but why should he still remain a cop?

Are the people within this place so blood thirsty they are ok with someone else doing all the killing?

Hell you can start a milita in your respective towns and handle things yourself.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's a cop hater. We have quite a few of those here. One left the forum last week because he was a Karen.
I dont hate cops...they are people same as all us.

They eat, sleep, and take a dump the same way...which is why I find it crazy to allow them to remain cops after they kill someone.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why is it some people go out of their way to illustrate how utterly stupid they are?

Take me for example... I have the ferret dude on my ignore list. I think he's the only one there because I generally will go out of my way to at least listen to the viewpoint of others. This guy is the exception. But then, because I'm a dumbass, I do something stupid like click on the "View Ignored Content" button. I'm immediately rewarded with a big dose of stupidity and I realize I'm the dumbass that choose to see it.

I've gotta stop doing that... I'm losing too many IQ points reading his nonsense and I can't really afford to lose any more.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then they should be put on retirement at that point, become a fireman if you need the excitement, but not going to remain an officer.
That is seriously one of the stupidest statements I’ve heard. The thought process that if a cop has to kill somebody then remove them as a cop because he/she killed another human is ridiculous. It’s a completely unserious tenet and to argue for it is just as unserious. It is a cop hater attitude.

Latest posts

Top Bottom