Officer with Rifle Takes Out Alleged Police Attacker from 180+ Yards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
All of you on here with so much distain, and dehumanizing rhetoric goings on.

Bet you foamed at the mouth each call they went to on LivePD back in the day. Our government was set up so that a judge along with a jury could evaluate guilt and punishment.

Pretty bad when every cop I see anymore is in a tac vest, with a full kit on. Yet some how that is just A ok with many here?

These police are human as well....doesn't matter if the suspect was chopping people up, they still killed another human being.

I am saying they end up having to kill someone that is it, retirement with full benefits.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow...no I am saying he had to do what he did, but why should he still remain a cop?

Are the people within this place so blood thirsty they are ok with someone else doing all the killing?

Hell you can start a milita in your respective towns and handle things yourself
Why is it some people go out of their way to illustrate how utterly stupid they are?

Take me for example... I have the ferret dude on my ignore list. I think he's the only one there because I generally will go out of my way to at least listen to the viewpoint of others. This guy is the exception. But then, because I'm a dumbass, I do something stupid like click on the "View Ignored Content" button. I'm immediately rewarded with a big dose of stupidity and I realize I'm the dumbass that choose to see it.

I've gotta stop doing that... I'm losing too many IQ points reading his nonsense and I can't really afford to lose any more.
Don't be hard on yourself Corgi Rancher Just look at it this way. If it wasn't for the idiots in life we wouldn't have anyone to laugh at AND we wouldn't have anyone to compare our own greatness too 😁🤣

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I value life....even the bad ones we can possibly learn from to prevent it with others?

Greatness isn't cheering on the killing without their day in court...I know this instance and a great many others it isnt an option and they gotta die.

That isn't what you mean. Nope you are a vile wretch of humanity that has no compassion for a thing.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT:
I am going to start a course on "How to Spot a Troll". If everyone who need to enroll pays $5 each for the course, I can retire. Oh wait, I'm already retired.

He is trolling you, people. If you don't know who I am talking about, you need to take my course. :laugh6:
Trolling without a boat . . . what a concept 🤗

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me see if I have this straight... You value life and those of us that disagree with you are vile, wretched humans without compassion. OK, dumbass... Where is your compassion for the victims of guys like this? People that are killed by a**holes like this? Victims of the Jeffrey Dahmers of the world? And the Pol Pots and the Stalins and the Lenins? Are you seriously suggesting I need to have compassion for these types of people? You're f**king unhinged, dude. Seriously.

No... He's not trolling. He's actually just that stupid. Get a clue, ferretdude... You're seriously embarrassing yourself.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty bad when every cop I see anymore is in a tac vest, with a full kit on. Yet some how that is just A ok with many here?
When human garbage and cop-haters like yourself shoot cops, they don't have much choice now do they??
These police are human as well....doesn't matter if the suspect was chopping people up, they still killed another human being.
Sh*t happens. I know you'd prefer a villain to be able to have the opportunity to continue maiming and killing and have the cops just watch...maybe eat a sammich or something, but it doesn't work like that, and sometimes assholes need shot.
I am saying they end up having to kill someone that is it, retirement with full benefits.
Again, one of the stupidest things ever stated.
I value life....even the bad ones we can possibly learn from to prevent it with others?
Yep we can. They learn not to do stupid sh*t because they get shot.
Greatness isn't cheering on the killing without their day in court...I know this instance and a great many others it isnt an option and they gotta die.
IDK what you're saying here, but if dude would have put his gun down and stopped shooting at cops, he'd be getting his day in court. Instead he's worm food. Kinda sucks but poor choices???
That isn't what you mean. Nope you are a vile wretch of humanity that has no compassion for a thing.
Lol. Poor assumption but ok. You don't have to be here, you can always go to an antifa forum.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I realize this is probably hard for you to comprehend, but sometimes the police have no other option other than to use deadly force to stop "unlawful, dangerous or harmful or threatening action." The result of that may end up with the perpetrator being killed. It's not the outcome anyone wants to see happen, unfortunately though, sometimes it is unavoidable. But considering how absurd your comment is I suppose you think they should shoot them in the leg or shoot the gun out of their hand or something equally as ridiculous.

I tell ya what I’ve already been sued in wrongful death lawsuit as a result of an officer involved shooting. I testified in a coroners inquest, before a grand jury and gave a deposition that lasted 4 hours. The answer is always the same. “I didn’t not shoot to kill. We are not trained to shoot to kill. We are trained to shot at center mass. I shot to stop the shooter from shooting me or my partner.” Words matter. After you’ve gone through what I did you can tell me how absurd my words were.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tell ya what I’ve already been sued in wrongful death lawsuit as a result of an officer involved shooting. I testified in a coroners inquest, before a grand jury and gave a deposition that lasted 4 hours. The answer is always the same. “I didn’t not shoot to kill. We are not trained to shoot to kill. We are trained to shot at center mass. I shot to stop the shooter from shooting me or my partner.” Words matter. After you’ve gone through what I did you can tell me how absurd my words were.
First of all I certainly don't need you to tell me what training says about using deadly force or how to write a report or how to testify. Next, what exactly does any of that have to do with whether or not the officer was a combat veteran or if he even served in the military? In case you've forgotten that is the point I made originally that you were disputing. I can only guess you no longer want to discuss that considering how absurd your point was.

As far as lawsuits go, especially considering the frivolous nature of many of them, they are a part of the job. In other words, if an officer is doing their job it is almost a given that he (or she) will be sued for something. That said, I don't need to hear your story to know how the system works, I have plenty of my own.

Lastly, please show me any evidence suggesting that this officer shot to kill. I'm pretty certain he shot to stop the threat and the result was the perpetrator received a fatal wound. Bottom line, good shoot. The good guys went home, citizens lives were saved and the threat was over, job well done. Give that officer a medal !

Latest posts

Top Bottom