Officer with Rifle Takes Out Alleged Police Attacker from 180+ Yards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The quickness that he illustrated.

His clear intent was to end that dudes life, and from what I saw....dude had it coming, however as a society we all have that right to a trial.

Seems cops are more and more just shooting people when they mean it and even when they don't, because they were afraid for their life.
You don't know. Not only do you not know, you don't even know what you don't know!

Dude what you belive and what is are two different things. You are simply here to be a proponent for animosity and divergence.

I get it...used to be similar save I never called people a liar, as I had the awareness to realize that I wouldn't ever meet those people, never be a weight on their day to day with anything I had going on.

You want to have that narcissism within you for a stranger to prove anything at all seems a bit like social engineering to gain information to harass them...

Is that what you want to do? Seems foolish to me, in this day and age it really does.
Usually when someone in a discussion refuses to divulge what they claim is personal subject matter experience, it's because they don't actually have any. No one inferred you have 1st hand psychological experience, you implied it. You claim to know a lot more about how OIS survivors think and feel than anyone else on here. Based on your overall ramblings, we just flat don't believe you.

Of course you don't owe us an explanation. You yourself stated that you don't need anyone to agree with you. Congratulations, we don't agree with you. Sounds like you got exactly what you wanted out of this thread, right? Shouldn't you be happy right now?
:thumbup3:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I can't believe this one's even being discussed.

Do cops shoot more than they need to? Probably.
Are they experts? Not most that I've seen.
Did he shoot the family pet? Not this time.
Did he let his ego get the best of him and show everyone who's in charge? Nope.

Dude saw an event, there was no question what was happening and he put down the danger with calm, deliberate justified action.

What's to argue about?

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
@Adhdferret : LOL to all your BS Mr. Gaslight, It's all good. While you definitely present like you have ADHD, I think you should change your screen name to "Gaslightferret". Little more appropriate. You're a cop hater and a manipulator. I think you are a fraud. You are so caught up in making sh*t up, that you conflate your stories until they become gibberish, at which point you gaslight...you're the dude who farts at a table and blames the dog but everyone heard you. Like Swalwell.

So Chi-town turned into Philly??? WTF? I need to go look up the brinks drop off in Philly?? What, did you teleport from Chi-Town to Philly?
You had to read everything posted in response to you and digest it, and then your best response is gibberish...

Just remember, there are only four Services that have warfighters, and there are only a few jobs in each service that do **** that would fck up a human mind.

You're the fool who brought up the horrors of war you committed for which you went to the VA for treatment and you are redirecting and gaslighting as a response.

Originally, I got what you were trying to say but you were too incompetent to explain it so you justified it by bringing your personal sh*t into the mix. You let us all know that, as justification, you now have a good woman who holds you hand as you relive the horrors you have committed on humanity and how the VA only gives drugs out and nothing else. Like a 5FDP song or something.

You let us know that you equivocate killing with murder because of these things, so the cop is a murderer and will never be able to do his job without murdering more people, and therefore must be retired. That is how you cope with your committed horrors, according to you.

That said, you are either legit and need help...maybe, or you're a fraud. If you're legit, maybe you committed war crimes and need some prison time followed up with counseling for life. If you're a fraud, maybe you are duping the VA for fake PTSD and Cha-ching$$??

That's why I asked. If you're legit, there are folks that can help out and Vets who will support you.
If not, then there are folks out there that can help out as well...but you won't like them much.

I don't know anyone, save active duty or Guard that refuses to disclose their service and or MOS...even vaguely. EXCEPT for a fraud. Frauds don't disclose it because they'll be found out that they're frauds.

FTR, I am definitely not anonymous...there are at least 50 humans here that know my face and what I sound like.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I can't believe this one's even being discussed.

Do cops shoot more than they need to? Probably.
Are they experts? Not most that I've seen.
Did he shoot the family pet? Not this time.
Did he let his ego get the best of him and show everyone who's in charge? Nope.

Dude saw an event, there was no question what was happening and he put down the danger with calm, deliberate justified action.

What's to argue about?
I agree. As I see it [from my armchair quarterback position] the cop rolls up to the situation as a back-up Officer with the only long gun in the group (perhaps even called to the scene because he had a long gun).

All the 'please', 'pretty please', and 'pretty please with a cherry on top' begging has already been directed to the active shooter from the other Officers that were already on scene, with no compliance nor intention of compliance forthcoming.

Being that the 'shooter' refused to stop firing his weapon at the Officers and refuses to comply with lawful requests (orders) to cease endangering others, the only immediate option available is to apply potentially lethal force to end the situation.

I would like to believe that the Officer wielding the long gun did not exit his police vehicle with the predetermined mindset or intent to kill, but rather to just stop the subject from killing anyone.

Using an AR platform gun that was not likely to have been sighted in as well as it should have been, an AR that is not typically treated delicately (banged against things, bounced around in a trunk thus affecting sighting), an AR that was probably only routinely fired during required range sessions, Officer training that emphasized only 'center of mass' aiming, and sighting on a human sized moving target at 180+ yards with a Red Dot, I would expect that there would have been a high probability of that shot as being fatal.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You got so much anger...just so much and for exactly what?
That's at least the second time you've accused someone of being angry when I don't think they come across that way at all. I know you think I'm angry. I'm not. It takes a lot more than some knucklehead on an online forum to make me angry.

Saying someone is angry in a discussion in which you and that person have a difference in opinion is simply a tactic to dismiss what they're saying because you can't rebut it with a rational response. The fact is, you don't like the pushback and you don't like it that others question you. You're not getting the responses that validate your beliefs and you obviously don't like it. So you accuse those doing the pushing of being angry. Sounds like projection to me.

I don't believe you, either. Anyone that's made a claim like you have wouldn't be ashamed to at least give the basics that lead to that claim. You don't have to divulge anything sensitive. FFS...saying what military branch you served in and in what capacity would be divulging far less than when you said the VA tries to fix you with pills.

So, in my opinion, anyway, you need to put up or shut up. You already accused me of being a coward, basically, for not being willing to say what I have to say to your face. But then, when I suggested we meet, you just dismiss it out of hand. The offer stands unless you're just full of s**t with that, too.

Granted it ain't like that everywhere like these tiny ass towns many here live in.

With their 150g propane tank and well water. Places like Memphis are freaking crazy...Chicago just because it is Chicago.
That's some seriously elitist bulls**t right there. I happen to like living in a rural area with my 500 gal propane tank and well water. So do millions of people around the country. Take a look at a map. This is Oklahoma, dumbass.

The more you talk the more everyone is seeing you for what you really are. You should probably either STFU or move along. I'm usually not one to follow the crowd just to follow the crowd or because what the crowd is doing is popular. But when everyone (or nearly everyone) sees you as the problem then it's probably you that's the problem.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like defund the police....it was about their expansive budgets for a fleet of mRap or swat team for a town of 1000....Miami has a tank you know?

Miami does not have a tank. Miami PD has a couple of MRAP trucks. They're not tanks. Furthermore, police and sheriff departments get surplus military equipment like that thru the "1033" program. It's a federal program that distributes that stuff, usually at no charge, to local jurisdictions. They don't pay for that equipment from their "expansive budgets" and they don't have a "fleet" of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom