Officer with Rifle Takes Out Alleged Police Attacker from 180+ Yards

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do hope that this is at least looked at by L.E. in general as a true teaching moment! A patrol carbine should have at least a true 100 yard zero, and my preference for any dot sighted AR in 223/556 would be a 200 yard zero! I couldn't even begin to tell you the amount of departments that run a 25 yard zero or 50 yard zero and think that is good enough! I have done a lot of L.E training and can attest most struggle with hitting targets past about 75 yards. Sometimes it is lack of trigger time for the officers, but the vast majority of missing is having almost no real idea of where it hits at extended ranges! A small amount of error at close range can easily be completely off a target at longer range. Zero that crap at range!!!

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All of you on here with so much distain, and dehumanizing rhetoric goings on. This inaccurate

Bet you foamed at the mouth each call they went to on LivePD back in the day. Our government was set up so that a judge along with a jury could evaluate guilt and punishment.

Pretty bad when every cop I see anymore is in a tac vest, with a full kit on. Yet some how that is just A ok with many here?

These police are human as well....doesn't matter if the suspect was chopping people up, they still killed another human being.

I am saying they end up having to kill someone that is it, retirement with full benefits.
1) there is no dehumanizing here
2) If you want to be judged by a judge and jury in this instance you surrender to the police (drop your weapon and carefully follow instructions) If you are an active shooter in the act of shooting and you get ventilated by the police who are trying to stop you…….well that is your own fault.
3) Cops are kitted up these days because they see some crazy **** more frequently than they once did
4) Occasionally and fortunately it’s still relatively rare that police resort to lethal force.
5) Forcefully retireing a LEO because of a shooting is ridiculous, they don’t grow on trees, its expensive to train them hell its difficult to recruit them at all now days.

Not sure which dystopian plan you are following in that head of yours but this is easily the worst take I have seen for quite a while.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
That's at least the second time you've accused someone of being angry when I don't think they come across that way at all. I know you think I'm angry. I'm not. It takes a lot more than some knucklehead on an online forum to make me angry.

Saying someone is angry in a discussion in which you and that person have a difference in opinion is simply a tactic to dismiss what they're saying because you can't rebut it with a rational response. The fact is, you don't like the pushback and you don't like it that others question you. You're not getting the responses that validate your beliefs and you obviously don't like it. So you accuse those doing the pushing of being angry. Sounds like projection to me.

I don't believe you, either. Anyone that's made a claim like you have wouldn't be ashamed to at least give the basics that lead to that claim. You don't have to divulge anything sensitive. FFS...saying what military branch you served in and in what capacity would be divulging far less than when you said the VA tries to fix you with pills.

So, in my opinion, anyway, you need to put up or shut up. You already accused me of being a coward, basically, for not being willing to say what I have to say to your face. But then, when I suggested we meet, you just dismiss it out of hand. The offer stands unless you're just full of s**t with that, too.

That's some seriously elitist bulls**t right there. I happen to like living in a rural area with my 500 gal propane tank and well water. So do millions of people around the country. Take a look at a map. This is Oklahoma, dumbass.

The more you talk the more everyone is seeing you for what you really are. You should probably either STFU or move along. I'm usually not one to follow the crowd just to follow the crowd or because what the crowd is doing is popular. But when everyone (or nearly everyone) sees you as the problem then it's probably you that's the problem.
My propane tank and well water comment was to illustrate the significance in lifestyles as to major cities. It isnt to criticize it.

Did it myself for a time, and from that I know very well the major difference between the two.

I get what the deal here is...you attempt to socially engineer people to divulge more and more information to gain a form of relevance in what I can only assume meaningless and boring life.

Why else would you care so damn much about my past, and then all but demand F2F...do you wish to cause me harm now as well?

You are so forceful and belligerent with these requests. It's quite terrifying you are wanting to know more about me...

What is appearing clear within this space is how irate and abrasive the users are when they decide they need to focus on something.

Any future contact you will make with me I will see as harassment and threatening. I have zero interest in meeting you as I feel it would result in bodily harm.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@OK Corgi Rancher This 👇 👇 👇 👇
Any future contact you will make with me I will see as harassment and threatening. I have zero interest in meeting you as I feel it would result in bodily harm.
Is his reason for snitching on you to the admins, or worse, calling the PoPo to get you. He's building a case for "online harrasment" in a gun forum where most folks don't GAS and have backbones. LOL This ain't twitter homey.
They'll tell him what they tell the other gaslighters: Put them on ignore.

I thought you were some kind of killer ferret??

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My propane tank and well water comment was to illustrate the significance in lifestyles as to major cities. It isnt to criticize it.

Did it myself for a time, and from that I know very well the major difference between the two.

I get what the deal here is...you attempt to socially engineer people to divulge more and more information to gain a form of relevance in what I can only assume meaningless and boring life.

Why else would you care so damn much about my past, and then all but demand F2F...do you wish to cause me harm now as well?

You are so forceful and belligerent with these requests. It's quite terrifying you are wanting to know more about me...

What is appearing clear within this space is how irate and abrasive the users are when they decide they need to focus on something.

Oh, OK. Well then I'll stop "contacting" you. Oopps... Wait...does this count?

If I was as big a fraud as you I'd feel threatened, too, once I was found out.

But I just have to say that was a pretty long-winded response to get to the point of how threatened you feel by me. Just sayin'...most people lead with that. And they don't go into all the other BS if they really feel threatened.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You just can't help yourself can you? You are bound and determined to prove you really are dumber, you really are more full of crap than anyone believed humanly possible, aren't you? Well hell ferret you've already knocked it out of the park, but don't stop now, prove to us all there really isn't any limit to your BS...

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@OK Corgi Rancher, Actually, you could continue to reply to him here or anywhere else and not much would happen. Admins might ask you to stop. He's not smart enough to put you on ignore, because just like the others that do the same thing, he can't help himself from reading and responding. Literally. He can't just drop it or ignore. He'll say "goodbye", or say "stop talking to me", but he'll always comeback and read your stuff, and reply. Like the last goodbye dude did in the Old man in OK shooting thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom