Official 2017 AR build session

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah probably have to go with a full quad rail or larger tube. Or go with a shorter rail so the threads are just outside the end. I don't think it would be too hard to cut one down and look decent and it's not like you are spending 200 bucks on it anyway.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am SICK that I had to miss the build party / class. I had to fly to San Antonio last minute on Friday to bail my little sister out of the trouble she got herself into. I was so bummed. I hope you guys had a great time, though! I ordered 3 more 80% anodized lowers (open trigger guard) this morning. I'm ready to start on my next 3 builds!

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crittergetter.... hope it wasn't too much trouble she got into. I think tRidiot may have a small gathering in the near future at his abode. If you need a hand with building your toys, depending on work load I could be a critic or at least a beertender! :)

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crittergetter.... hope it wasn't too much trouble she got into. I think tRidiot may have a small gathering in the near future at his abode. If you need a hand with building your toys, depending on work load I could be a critic or at least a beertender! :)

Well, since you guys initially posted the announcement about the build class, I got impatient and went ahead and watched a TON of YouTube videos, and then built my 300 Blackout. Then I built a 223/5.56 two weeks after that. And then I built another 223/5.56. And then I bought another Black Rain Ordnance billet lower and I'm nearly done with my SPR build on it. And I bought 3 x 80% stripped lowers last Thursday. Soooooooooo yeah — I have a problem.

OH, and I purchased two pistols kind of "in-between" everything lol — needless to say, I'm going straight to the range after I get out of church this morning!

Latest posts

Top Bottom