Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still have Weaver side scope mount #2 48402. Fits many forearms including Marlin 39A round barrel, Springfield 87A gill guns and many others. Also the detachable side mount rings to go with it. All new in package. Also a pair of quick detach sling swivels.

View attachment 250817
I will cover shipping if you would consider sending them to me in Tulsa. If not, I understand.
Thank you

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah just some good luck. If you want the knife, it's yours, and you and MrChris can work out whatever. Shoot me a PM and we can work out meeting up.
Met carready last night and made the "exchange". Stand up guy! He even tossed in another super nice folder - SOG trident tanto. Didn't know much about them until researched some last night. Damn solid and looks like it's ready for about anything. Hope you like the venison and elk summer sausage.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
KAK Shockwave Blade pistol brace on a KAK dimpled pistol buffer tube for AR-15.
Plain pistol buffer tube for AR-15.

You'll have to meet me at the Walgreens at 91st and 129th in B.A.

KAK 01.jpg

KSK 02.jpg

Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Need clothes for your daughter? Know a single mom/dad that could use help with clothes for their daughter?

I have 2, 55 gallon bags full of girls clothes. My daughter finally went through her closet and got rid of a bunch. I don't know the sizes (or really what is in the bags) but my daughter is 15 and wears men's XS T-shirts. Most, if not all, of these are still very good clothes. Anything that was worn out went to the trash.

Free to anyone that could use them. Pickup in OKC near NW 23rd and Western.
If no one takes them, I'll drop them off at Goodwill this coming Friday evening.

Latest posts

Top Bottom