Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
100 rounds of .22 LR don't own a 22 anymore and I have bought and sold so many things in this community from the short time I've been here thinking I should just pay it forward once. Will have to pickup in Edmond if you want it
Sounds like you need to get a .22 then. :-P
Haha yea, idk just never enjoyed them and never found a 22 I like.
That's okay. I have a couple thousand rounds of .22LR but I don't currently own a .22LR gun of any type but I'm not giving mine away...yet. :)

I like the caliber just fine but for right now I can barely keep enough self defense weapons (two is one and one is none) so unfortunately a .22 is a luxury item for me.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have a Glock 19 OWB R holster if anyone wants it. I no longer have the pistol, so I don't need it.

PXL_20210715_014154317.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still have the 8mm, also if anybody can use then I have a few 1 x 4" that we removed from our kitchen ceiling. Have a bunch of finish nails in the sides but are very usable. 1, 6ft, 3 over 7ft, and one longer that has been stained and has a few paint drops on it.

Ammo 4.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Laptop computer.
A member gave me an older laptop a year or so ago. I have updated it to windows 10 and I am ready to pass it on as I received a couple of tablets recently. I will need to reload it and set it to who ever wants it.

Toshiba Satelite E45T with Intel i5-4200u 2.6, 8gb DDR, 1 TB hard drive.

Let me know what freeware programs you might like and I will install them. I like and use Avast anti-virus, S&D anti-spyware and Libreoffice.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom