Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mac might enjoy it. He is still using an XP macine IIRC
Anybody that wants it can just let me know and I will do a fresh install and set it to what they want for a password, etc and add the freeware programs they want. Just let me know a day or so before pickup. Or I can wipe it, reinstall and let them set the password and do all the updates, etc.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still have this holster

I'm offering up a vintage SIG P220 IWB holster. I used to have a Browning BDA and got this. I will ship the holster on my dime.

1627961591506.png

1627961610590.png

kcatto

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still have the 8mm, also if anybody can use then I have a few 1 x 4" that we removed from our kitchen ceiling. Have a bunch of finish nails in the sides but are very usable. 1, 6ft, 3 over 7ft, and one longer that has been stained and has a few paint drops on it.

View attachment 215905

I still have the 8mm, also if anybody can use then I have a few 1 x 4" that we removed from our kitchen ceiling. Have a bunch of finish nails in the sides but are very usable. 1, 6ft, 3 over 7ft, and one longer that has been stained and has a few paint drops on it.

View attachment 215905
do you still have 8mm mauser ammo? I cannot find it anywhere, I will buy it..

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still have the 8mm and 6 freezer packs if anyone can use them. The freezer packs can also be used as fertilizer just let thaw and cut open. Pour out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom