Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Random box of stuff clean out, a nice pair of factory wood grips with emblem that i believe came off a Ruger Bisley.
A ruger pin latch spring, 17lb Hammer spring, 18lb hammer spring, and 30 oz trigger spring, all in original packaging from "wolff manufacturing company" all made for "Ruger Single Action Series Revolvers" I live in yukon but am in the city pretty regularly.
Ruger parts gone to @Dumpstick

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The place I bought this from in PA shipped me an extra package and didn't want it back. Maybe one of ya'll will want it. I'm stuck at home with an injury so you'd have to swing by my house, roughly Covell and Bryant in Edmond. Maple vinegar and Malt vinegar.
Maple vinegar is still available, the malt vinegar left yesterday.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have more Ice Packs coming in if anyone needs a few for keeping your deer meat cold. I think I have at least 6 I can give away now. Most can be used to fertilize your lawn when you are done with them, or reused.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have more Ice Packs coming in if anyone needs a few for keeping your deer meat cold. I think I have at least 6 I can give away now. Most can be used to fertilize your lawn when you are done with them, or reused.
My son that is disabled gets those ice packs. He keeps trying to give me more, but I have enough. How can they become fertilizer for the yard? Curious.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son that is disabled gets those ice packs. He keeps trying to give me more, but I have enough. How can they become fertilizer for the yard? Curious.
Some of them are a nitrogen mix. They will be labeled as "Can be used as fertilizer" or something similar. Many are harsh chemicals that are hard to dispose of safely. I will get a pic tomorrow and post it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of them are a nitrogen mix. They will be labeled as "Can be used as fertilizer" or something similar. Many are harsh chemicals that are hard to dispose of safely. I will get a pic tomorrow and post it.
Did not know that. I'm going to have to look at the pacs I have and see what they say if anything.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I have 9 of these somebody can have.

EnviroIce.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here we go again. I still have those freezer packs if anyone needs them to ice down a deer, but now I have a holster to give sway too. Galco Combat Master fits a 1911. Looks like the one below. Holster is spoken for.

Pick up at my home in Edmond please.

Galco Combat Master.jpg

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Free
22 Hornet brass 36 pieces

I got these in a trade and don't have any use for them.
22 hornet brass.jpg

32 Long Colt (2) complete rounds

32 long colt.jpg

An unknown quantity opened bag .50 caliber Poly Patch for black powder.

50 cal poly patch.jpg

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here we go again. I still have those freezer packs if anyone needs them to ice down a deer, but now I have a holster to give sway too. Galco Combat Master fits a 1911. Looks like the one below.

Pick up at my home in Edmond please.

View attachment 233971
I’ll take that holster, Rick. It may be a few weeks before I get over there to pick it up though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom