Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eight, 8, assorted sizes certificate/document frames for your certificate/documents.
1654450427806.png

Come and get them.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got an odd one for you. An electric garden fountain. Water bubbles out the top and into the first bowl, then down to the 2nd bowl where the pump sends it back up.

Needs a good cleaning and maybe a paint job. It is metal and the top part can be unscrewed to make it easy to haul. I was going to refinish it but never got to it.

Down side, the pipe that screws to whole thing together has a little bend to it. It still works just makes it hard to line up for putting it back together, but I have done it. Up side, I will include the 2 cans of spray paint I was going to use on it.

Pick up at my home on N Edmond.

Fountain.jpg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Got an odd one for you. An electric garden fountain. Water bubbles out the top and into the first bowl, then down to the 2nd bowl where the pump sends it back up.

Needs a good cleaning and maybe a paint job. It is metal and the top part can be unscrewed to make it easy to haul. I was going to refinish it but never got to it.

Down side, the pipe that screws to whole thing together has a little bend to it. It still works just makes it hard to line up for putting it back together, but I have done it. Up side, I will include the 2 cans of spray paint I was going to use on it.

Pick up at my home on N Edmond.

View attachment 279428
What size it it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom