Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Aight, giving away my full auto Umerex BB gun. It’s jammed up or locked up. There is some YouTube vids on how to take these things apart. I bought it new but have to many projects. I have the box and manual etc too
46C2B89F-E9E5-499A-AB87-3F914D74C3B9.jpeg

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shoot, I had one of those full auto Umerex and it jammed up too. I just tossed it, wish I'd thought to see if anyone wanted it. long gone now. Sorry.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who needs some brass containers? Clean peanut butter jars. About 6.5" tall, about 3.5" diameter. All washed up; no glue on the outside, no peanut butter on the inside.

I use them for dirty handgun brass. They hold more than you might think.
I have 6 to give away.

Come get them, I'll meet at the corner of I-35 and Seward Rd exit (exit #151)
Brass containers.JPG

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spoken for, no longer available. 20 Nov '22

Lee C312-185-1R
I've used this mould for a few years. It casts .313+ (barely +) with Cww +2% Sn. With Lyman #2 alloy it throws at .314-ish.

Works well in most oversize 30's; Mosins or SMLEs. Can be sized down to fit 30-30, especially Marlins.

I've moved on to a better quality mould, but if someone wants to get started in casting, or is wanting to try this out before buying an expensive mould, here's your chance.

It could use a good scrubbing, but I'll let you do that.
Lee Mould #2.JPG

Lee mould #1.JPG

This is what it throws -
P1010515.JPG

Free to a good home. Meet me near I-35 and Seward Rd exit (exit #151 - the Lazy E exit) - just south of Guthrie. Or, we can maybe set up a meet somewhere else relatively nearby.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have two 7 inch plastic wheels, tires with plastic bearings and two of the same in 10 inch. Taken off a lawn mower and in good condition. Fits on a 1/2" shaft and includes green plastic wheel covers. Would be good for a kids cart, or similar. Looks like these. Nut and washer not included.

Sun Jow.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom