Official Music Video Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Granada, its on Mass... Dude, theyre at 3 Kings in Denver the night before and in Iowa City the next day. Gaurentee a bunch of my budds will all be at the show at 3 Kings. Theyre all friends. Their house is like the house alot of touring bands stay at when passing thru town.

Their new band is called 'Smolder and Burn', my buddy Pat Devlin is the guitarist, he started out in another Denver band, Luna Sol. Their new record out in April still has Pat all over it. That band has another friend of mine, Dave Angstrom, who used to be in Hermano with John Garcia of Kyuss. (Pats company is called Incredibowl).

Check this shitt out. We drove from Lawrence to Iowa City one baaaad snowy winter when I was about 18 or so on a van tour in the midwest all the way from home in northern CA. We had played at the opera house in Lawrence and our next show was in Iowa City and a dude who built violins by hand was going to be our host for the night when we got to Iowa City. That dude was really cool and we had blast on that trip even tho the van broke down about once a week.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Granada, its on Mass... Dude, theyre at 3 Kings in Denver the night before and in Iowa City the next day. Gaurentee a bunch of my budds will all be at the show at 3 Kings. Theyre all friends. Their house is like the house alot of touring bands stay at when passing thru town.

Their new band is called 'Smolder and Burn', my buddy Pat Devlin is the guitarist, he started out in another Denver band, Luna Sol. Their new record out in April still has Pat all over it. That band has another friend of mine, Dave Angstrom, who used to be in Hermano with John Garcia of Kyuss. (Pats company is called Incredibowl).

Check this shitt out. We drove from Lawrence to Iowa City one baaaad snowy winter when I was about 18 or so on a van tour in the midwest all the way from home in northern CA. We had played at the opera house in Lawrence and our next show was in Iowa City and a dude who built violins by hand was going to be our host for the night when we got to Iowa City. That dude was really cool and we had blast on that trip even tho the van broke down about once a week.

Ha! 70 in winter ain't no joke. I'll have to check out Smolder and Burn. I remember you telling me about Luna Sol. I've followed Garcia's weird bands forever.

How's the Granada? Never been.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha! 70 in winter ain't no joke. I'll have to check out Smolder and Burn. I remember you telling me about Luna Sol. I've followed Garcia's weird bands forever.

How's the Granada? Never been.

Its a refurbished movie theatre, loll. Its a decent venue tho. They have cool shows there. I want to see Amon Amarth in May there if Im home and can go. I have some cousins and a few good friends in Lawrence so Ive been going there forever plus when Im coming back from Des Moines or Kansas City sometimes Ill veer over for a visit. Not a bad drive, if I get bored of 169 then Ill take 75, back and forth. Neither are any faster in my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom