Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The point is, don't get triggered over decisions. We can easily get "offended" over things just like the snowflakes.

I get that. I've NEVER been triggered, seen, or heard of anyone being triggered over a mask and I've been working every day since this started. They're pretty common. If anything it's the complete opposite, those that wear them talk about how you're gonna kill grandma if you don't.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess my bottom line is that - if masks don't help then why do the doctors and medical staff wear them when treating patients with contagious diseases? I think I'll defer to their experience.

Edited: Spelling

They're wearing N95s in the most serious of cases . . . if you have one then it's the preferred option for YOUR protection.

I was under the impression in these threads and every person shaming those not wearing one (surgical or cloth mask) was to do so to protect everyone else FROM you.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They're wearing N95s in the most serious of cases . . . if you have one then it's the preferred option for YOUR protection.

I was under the impression in these threads and every person shaming those not wearing one (surgical or cloth mask) was to do so to protect everyone else FROM you.
I'm wearing my KN95 to protect me, and to protect you from me. :D

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Remember, this world is controlled by 150 of the most wealthy me on the planet. Trump was one of them and he had enough so he ran for president and turned his back on that schit.
This virus is them striking back at him.
Don't fall for anymore boolshcit about a virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom