Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swingwing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2020-8-25_16-41-6.jpeg

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, but it doesn't, viruses mutate, it's what they do.

However......

https://www.contagionlive.com/news/cdc-reports-sharp-increase-in-vaccinederived-poliovirus-outbreaks

“cVDPV is extremely rare and occurs when routine or supplementary immunization activities (SIAs) are poorly conducted and a population is left susceptible to poliovirus, whether from vaccine-derived or wild poliovirus,” Jorba said. “Hence, the problem is not with the vaccine itself, but low vaccination coverage. If a population is fully immunized, they will be protected against both vaccine-derived and wild polioviruses.”

Sounds like we agree then that vaccines can cause problems. As far as autism is concerned, like I said, not my fight, haven't looked into it.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like we agree then that vaccines can cause problems. As far as autism is concerned, like I said, not my fight, haven't looked into it.

This is still your strawman, but you might want to read my link carefully, which goes in to quite a bit more detail in your "gotcha" moment. Hint: The vaccine isn't the problem.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No strawman, you just missed the point of my post with the podcast.

I read your link, I see it differently.
Like I said, if you want to hang on to the idea that vaccines are always great, go and be happy.

Wanna withdraw your Alex Jones comment about vaccine IDs? See post 2406.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Like I said, if you want to hang on to the idea that vaccines are always great, go and be happy.

You are outa your tree if you think they can make us take a vaccine and hold papers over us for it.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Says "No strawman"..... then doubles down on said Strawman LOL. Never said they "are always great." I said they don't cause autism, something your girl coulda, shoulda, wouldas about. I said that they overwhelmingly provide for a greater good. Reading is fundamental. :D You then started with this polio deal, in which I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to show, but it seems it backfired on ya.

You can see my link differently all you like, if one understands it, and it's quite a bit more detailed than your ABC article, there's no way to apply to the fault to vaccine. Rather the administration of such, of which it says this in plain english.

I'll stick with my Alex Jones comment. Get back to me they come get me at my house and goosestep me down to jail for not having my immunizations/card. It MAY be added to a list of immunizations required for children to attend school. Quite a bit different than what you're relaying though.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Says "No strawman"..... then doubles down on said Strawman LOL. Never said they "are always great." I said they don't cause autism, something your girl coulda, shoulda, wouldas about. I said that they overwhelmingly provide for a greater good. Reading is fundamental. :D You then started with this polio deal, in which I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to show, but it seems it backfired on ya.

You can see my link differently all you like, if one understands it, and it's quite a bit more detailed than your ABC article, there's no way to apply to the fault to vaccine. Rather the administration of such, of which it says this in plain english.

I'll stick with my Alex Jones comment. Get back to me they come get me at my house and goosestep me down to jail for not having my immunizations/card. It MAY be added to a list of immunizations required for children to attend school. Quite a bit different than what you're relaying though.

OK, so Fauci saying "Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, revealed Friday the federal government is considering issuing Americans certificates of immunity from the coronavirus..." is the same as adding the vaccine to the kids school vaccine list, OK.

If you can't appreciate real investigative reporting from someone like Sharyl Attikisson, again, go and be happy.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, so Fauci saying "Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, revealed Friday the federal government is considering issuing Americans certificates of immunity from the coronavirus..." is the same as adding the vaccine to the kids school vaccine list, OK.

If you can't appreciate real investigative reporting from someone like Sharyl Attikisson, again, go and be happy.
you are arguing a point made by a liberal idiot who has no authority over me or you. Do you really believe what your arguing towards? @JD8 is explaining it better than I but your still believing Fauci has some sort of command over us? Hell he and Biden are equally deprived of O2 to the brain and I dont believe a word either say. Nor should you.
Are you going to be first in line for what you believe is going to happen with the vaccine compliance??

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you are arguing a point made by a liberal idiot who has no authority over me or you. Do you really believe what your arguing towards? @JD8 is explaining it better than I but your still believing Fauci has some sort of command over us? Hell he and Biden are equally deprived of O2 to the brain and I dont believe a word either say. Nor should you.
Are you going to be first in line for what you believe is going to happen with the vaccine compliance??

I'm just saying people in positions of current authority, and I agree he's a liberal jackass, are considering it. That's a long way from Alex Jones.
Never said it's a done deal.
You guys are misinterpreting what I'm saying. Pretty sure we're all on the same side.
Let's just let it lay.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just saying people in positions of current authority, and I agree he's a liberal jackass, are considering it. That's a long way from Alex Jones.
Never said it's a done deal.
You guys are misinterpreting what I'm saying. Pretty sure we're all on the same side.
Let's just let it lay.
Thanks for the clarification. It did sound like you were on Alex Jones side of reality.
It aint gonna happen.
If it's suggested even remotely, you'll be hearing of every southern white man who all own guns and raise hell for fun, on the news, marching on Washington, in protest, with rifles. BLM will be the first to be taken down.
Is that too many commas for one sentence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom