Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you everyone.

Wife tested positive today. Gotta love TulsaER, they are a machine, I don't think I was there 30 mins this morning. Anywho..... that pretty means we all have it...... me, wife, our toddlers.... and baby JD8 coming in April. The good news is, out of the bunch, I have the "worst" symptoms and to be honest, I'd go workout if I could. Hopefully this remains the same.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope it's mild and the kiddos don't catch it.

Kids have it. They have been running fevers for the past few days....but you wouldn't really know it until bed time. I'm not gonna go get them swabbed to confirm, no point in putting them through that, not gonna change anything we do.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel much, much better today. Steroid shot, antibiotic, Hydroxy & the Covid Cocktail posted in the picture. My wife has been with me every day for the last 10 days, doesn't have any symptoms and doesn't seem worried about it.

My pharmacist advised that my wife also take the cocktail.

Attachments

• 20201228_095452.jpg
    20201228_095452.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 80

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, for around nine months, we have joked, claimed hoax, discussed and cussed.

it seems like most of us have either had it, or had a family member or close friend that has had it.

But it’s been a tough year for many. How many of us have lost family members or close friends due to COVID?

I have lost three very close friends since May.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, for around nine months, we have joked, claimed hoax, discussed and cussed.

it seems like most of us have either had it, or had a family member or close friend that has had it.

But it’s been a tough year for many. How many of us have lost family members or close friends due to COVID?

I've lost two friends that were both beloved members and servants in our community. A coworker lost her mother and her husband on the same day. Covid kept my family from being able to spend time with my brother in the last 6 months of his battle with cancer.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I've said from the get go, the virus is real but the hype was a hoax. Is that what your attempting to poke at?
If so, your wrong again. I have had it and it was not near as bad a simply common bronchitis, only it lasted a weel longer.
And I've lost 4 people this year.
They had comorbidity issues and it was still listed as covid. 2 of them tested positive for covid a month ago.
folllow the money and educate yourself.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you everyone.

Wife tested positive today. Gotta love TulsaER, they are a machine, I don't think I was there 30 mins this morning. Anywho..... that pretty means we all have it...... me, wife, our toddlers.... and baby JD8 coming in April. The good news is, out of the bunch, I have the "worst" symptoms and to be honest, I'd go workout if I could. Hopefully this remains the same.
Best wishes for a swift recovery for you and your family. And, if it helps, re-read the threads on OSA about the virus being a hoax and all. If you don't believe in it, maybe it will go away....:D

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some folks are just trying way too hard. Maybe there really is a group of “Cosmic Controllers” that are using a hoax to control the world. I don’t buy it. COVID is real, it is filling hospitals to the point that there is not enough room for everyone that needs to be receiving care. It effects people in varying degrees, seemingly due to individual immunity.
Trying to minimize the concern is nothing more than whistling through the graveyard.

These “Controllers” are really good since none of the millions that would have to be in on the hoaxhave spilled the beans. But it would seem that they haven’t been able to fool a group of Okies.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Some folks are just trying way too hard. Maybe there really is a group of “Cosmic Controllers” that are using a hoax to control the world. I don’t buy it. COVID is real, it is filling hospitals to the point that there is not enough room for everyone that needs to be receiving care. It effects people in varying degrees, seemingly due to individual immunity.
Trying to minimize the concern is nothing more than whistling through the graveyard.

These “Controllers” are really good since none of the millions that would have to be in on the hoaxhave spilled the beans. But it would seem that they haven’t been able to fool a group of Okies.

Let's try this again for about the 80th time........

-Nobody is claiming covid is a hoax
-Nobody is claiming it hasn't killed people
-Nobody is claiming it isn't contagious

The hoax is in the hype, false reporting as the cause of death, the control of Americans, the stepping on and stripping of Constitutional rights, and taking advantage of a deadly pandemic to push an agenda.

Your post about "cosmic controllers" is first I've heard of any of that. Someone here on OSA is pushing that theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom