Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best wishes for a swift recovery for you and your family. And, if it helps, re-read the threads on OSA about the virus being a hoax and all. If you don't believe in it, maybe it will go away....:D

I appreciate you taking the time to use my situation to take a jab at whomever that is.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let's try this again for about the 80th time........

-Nobody is claiming covid is a hoax
-Nobody is claiming it hasn't killed people
-Nobody is claiming it isn't contagious

The hoax is in the hype, false reporting as the cause of death, the control of Americans, the stepping on and stripping of Constitutional rights, and taking advantage of a deadly pandemic to push an agenda.

Your post about "cosmic controllers" is first I've heard of any of that. Someone here on OSA is pushing that theory?

I’ve seen claims on here that it’s a “weak-a@@” virus , hospitals are not overwhelmed, the reporting will go away after the election, microchip in the vaccine ..- stuff that is demonstrably false. Granted, it comes from the tin-foil hat crazies but it’s out there.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

The hoax is in the hype, false reporting as the cause of death, the control of Americans, the stepping on and stripping of Constitutional rights, and taking advantage of a deadly pandemic to push an agenda.

Your post about "cosmic controllers" is first I've heard of any of that. Someone here on OSA is pushing that theory?
Dont confuse the young lad (I assume this based on education level displayed) its real easy to do.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

And once again, who is behind the hoax? What part of the reporting is not true? Who is trying to control Americans (by using the entire world in the Hoax)? And what is the agenda? Where did all those folks in hospitals come from? Are they part of the hoax? I guess the "controllers" must be those pushing the hoax?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And once again, who is behind the hoax? What part of the reporting is not true? Who is trying to control Americans (by using the entire world in the Hoax)? And what is the agenda? Where did all those folks in hospitals come from? Are they part of the hoax? I guess the "controllers" must be those pushing the hoax?
Let me get my crayons and draw you a picture.
Its really pretty simple to most but others need help.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some folks are just trying way too hard. Maybe there really is a group of “Cosmic Controllers” that are using a hoax to control the world. I don’t buy it. COVID is real, it is filling hospitals to the point that there is not enough room for everyone that needs to be receiving care. It effects people in varying degrees, seemingly due to individual immunity.
Trying to minimize the concern is nothing more than whistling through the graveyard.

These “Controllers” are really good since none of the millions that would have to be in on the hoaxhave spilled the beans. But it would seem that they haven’t been able to fool a group of Okies.

Well - eh - they keep moving the goal posts don't they. Let's call it "Goal Posting." It's kinda like "Gas-Lighting", or "Overton Window", or progressive, or hyping, or fear-mongering, etc., etc., etc. ...

Woody

Last edited:

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Putting aside snarky comments, what are the answers? When was the last time hospitals around the country, and around the world, were overwhelmed to the point that we see today? When was the last time trucks were parked in hospital lots as acting morgues? And what is the purpose of the worldwide hype? Who do you believe is behind it?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

I guess you're going to have to define what you're considering the "hoax" before I can even begin to answer. Sounds like you've got you're own conspiracy theory about the conspiracy theories going on. Do you know what a hoax is? Let me help you.

1. An act intended to deceive or trick.
2. Something that has been established or accepted by fraudulent means.
tr.v. hoaxed, hoax·ing, hoax·es
To deceive or cheat by using a hoax.

So for the 81st time, covid is not a hoax, it's real. The response by our local, state, and federal gov(the hoaxers, the controllers, and not all, most) to strip away your rights, to tell us when and where we can go, when we can or cannot open business is an act to deceive or trick and force us to accept by fraudulent means that we must do this or that to prevent the spread of covid at all costs...............but if you want to go to Walmart go ahead lol. It's all asinine. Therefore, the response is a hoax, they're using it for control, that's their agenda. Ever seen Blazing Saddles where Slim Pickens rides into the faux town of Rock Ridge and discovers it's a pretend town and he yells out "It's a fake, we've been suckered in!" Well that's how the response has been since about May. Fifteen days to stop the spread, okay, everyone was on board, America we can do this..............then as time went on, it wasn't working, still isn't working, but lets keep the churches closed, the strip bars open, be home between 10pm-6am because the corona only comes out between 10-6 and in churches and not strip clubs. How much more of a hoax can it be? Oh yeah, wear your mask and while you're strapping that permeable piece of cloth to your face, yes the same one you've been wearing for a week, just remember somewhere at this very moment a covid nurse in a hazmat suit has contracted corona. Again, it's all asinine.

You have to be living under a rock to not have seen the reporting discrepancies over the last few months, from the local level to the CDC, google it, it's there for the reading. Not sure who you're referring to about folks in the hospitals, they're all there, the hospital staff, patients and covid patients, nobody is disputing it, they're not part of anything, they're going to work, and patients are their for treatment. You're the one claiming that, nobody else is.

If you keep thinking that the gov as a whole has our best interest in mind, you're fooling your self. Are there players in all levels of gov that do have our best interest in mind, absolutely, but they are they extreme minority, and overshadowed by "the controllers" lol. What have Republicans been claiming the Dems want for the last 40 years? Power and control. Never let a good pandemic go to waste.

So one more time COVID......not hoax........COVID RESPONSE.....hoax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom