Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still positive for antibodies, donated plasma.....just got the Moderna vaccine so I guess I should feel relatively covid safe??
If you don't mind me asking, How did you qualify for the vaccine under Phase I? I was told today by OSDH that Phase II was not scheduled for Oklahoma County until the middle of January.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, How did you qualify for the vaccine under Phase I? I was told today by OSDH that Phase II was not scheduled for Oklahoma County until the middle of January.

EMS were eligible for vaccines today in Garfield county and Canadian county next Monday. This was the second time it was offered to ems in the last couple weeks. You don't have to live or work in those counties either.

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will, I'm back in the hospital. The theory is COVID caused some damage to my heart. Now having chest pain and arrhythmia. But at least I put my new shoes on.
20210101_012910.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will, I'm back in the hospital. The theory is COVID caused some damage to my heart. Now having chest pain and arrhythmia. But at least I put my new shoes on. View attachment 186446

Dammmittttt, man! Wishing you the best. Get well and get outa' there!!!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Will, I'm back in the hospital. The theory is COVID caused some damage to my heart. Now having chest pain and arrhythmia. But at least I put my new shoes on. View attachment 186446

Liking the shoes, but the rest of the news not so much, take care of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom