Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh damn ... I wish I knew what to tell you. Grumpy is still foaming at the mouth over what happened to me in October. That Community Hospital got a scathing review. OU was doing ok ... Right up until they took me off the fentynal they were giving me to control my pain and tried to convince us Tylenol would work for at-home care. It was CLEAR they didn't believe it any more than we did. But ... What do you do??

I hope she gets to feeling better soon.
Wife has stage 4 kidney failure and he didn't even do a blood test to check them. He also gave her muscle relaxers and steroids which are very bad for people with kidney problems. She woke up Thursday morning, couldn't get up and immediately started having seizures. She is currently in St. Johns ICU and on a vent. She was put on a vent due to the seizures and they think her kidneys have failed and are doing dialysis. We hope the dialysis works but she is still out of it. She was going to start dialysis next week but her kidneys failed too soon. I think the meds he gave her pushed them over the edge to failure.

Of course, due to the pandemic I can't visit her.

Looks like 2021 could be even worse than 2020.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife has stage 4 kidney failure and he didn't even do a blood test to check them. He also gave her muscle relaxers and steroids which are very bad for people with kidney problems. She woke up Thursday morning, couldn't get up and immediately started having seizures. She is currently in St. Johns ICU and on a vent. She was put on a vent due to the seizures and they think her kidneys have failed and are doing dialysis. We hope the dialysis works but she is still out of it. She was going to start dialysis next week but her kidneys failed too soon. I think the meds he gave her pushed them over the edge to failure.

Prayers for you and your wife.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm so sorry!! I will keep you both in my thoughts. My heart breaks for you.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will, I'm back in the hospital. The theory is COVID caused some damage to my heart. Now having chest pain and arrhythmia. But at least I put my new shoes on. View attachment 186446

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Well dammit. I hope it's something they can treat. Or better yet is just temporary and will heal over time. Killer shoes dude! And I like them sexy socks! :hey3:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Sorry to hear of this. Your wife and killerpigeon will be in my thoughts for a swift and full recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom