Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently Zuckerberg doesn’t have any working knowledge about the subject either, as everyone knows it doesn’t modify/alter anybody’s DNA. He should be on trial for lying to Congress.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watch video below with Kary Mullis, inventor of PCR tests
Robin Monotti@robinmonotti
2d·
The PCR test at 35 cycle thresholds or over does not detect a Covid19 case. It detects inactive SARSCoV2 (if not any SARS or coronavirus) viral fragments, up to two months old. If there are symptoms, they could simply be symptoms of any influenza, common cold, rhinovirus, or any other respiratory disease. The same goes for deaths counted within say 28 days of a positive PCR test at over 35 cycle thresholds. Some say live virus is only found at 24 cycle thresholds or under.

video: https://gab.com/robinmonotti/posts/105734791834850133

KARY MULLIS - 1993 Nobel winner - Inventor of the PCR TEST

for a brief explanation of PCR process .. 1:30

Last edited:
Reactions: O4L

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently Zuckerberg doesn’t have any working knowledge about the subject either, as everyone knows it doesn’t modify/alter anybody’s DNA. He should be on trial for lying to Congress.
Not according to the medical engineers. They are unsure actually so no, everyone doesnt know. I guess your special.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not according to the medical engineers. They are unsure actually so no, everyone doesnt know. I guess your special.

That’s not correct. I got the vaccine in January. My dna has not changed since receiving the shot. Any Genetic modification would involve the deliberate insertion of foreign DNA into the nucleus of a recipient cell. The current covid vaccines cant do it. It’s impossible. The only people unsure are the people making money off antivaxxer conspiracy theories & the gullible people who believe it. Dr Shiva is a politician who traffics in conspiracy theories to advance his career & power. He is a biological engineer & isn’t medically or legally qualified to offer medical advice. However, I would vote for him over Warren. But i don’t believe much of his claims as his motive is obvious.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s not correct. I got the vaccine in January. My dna has not changed since receiving the shot. Any Genetic modification would involve the deliberate insertion of foreign DNA into the nucleus of a recipient cell. The current covid vaccines cant do it. It’s impossible. The only people unsure are the people making money off antivaxxer conspiracy theories & the gullible people who believe it. Dr Shiva is a politician who traffics in conspiracy theories to advance his career & power. He is a biological engineer & isn’t medically or legally qualified to offer medical advice. However, I would vote for him over Warren. But i don’t believe much of his claims as his motive is obvious.
LMAO!
Yeah, ok... go push that mop.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may be a mop pusher, but i I’m not gullible. :)
Besides, I don’t think Shiva has ever claimed that the covid vaccine changes our dna.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may be a mop pusher, but i I’m not gullible. :)
Besides, I don’t think Shiva has ever claimed that the covid vaccine changes our dna.
You didn't red my post well or you wouldn't be saying that. I didn't say he did.
And there are others besides Shiva that are questioning it and undecided. My Dr. is one of them and hes part of the Lynn Institute team (you've surely heard of it) who is studying a vaccine/cure.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, your Dr isn’t sure if the covid vaccine “changes” our dna? Or isn’t sure if it’s safe for you to take? Two different issues.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, your Dr isn’t sure if the covid vaccine “changes” our dna? Or isn’t sure if it’s safe for you to take? Two different issues.
Unsure about details I never got. Regardless Its not as safe or responsible to use as Ivermec. And that is safe. Proven on humans for a very long time.
Hes also my 83 YO moms Dr. and he told her not to get the vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom