Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lack of any sort of degree does not indicate a lack of study and/or knowledge. I learned some stuff in my year-and-a-half of college, but it doesn't compare with what I've learned from my own study, practical experience, vicarious learning, satisfying my curiosity, and simply paying attention.

Woody

How many scientists working on Elon’s space projects lack college degrees?
I never claimed the lack of a degree does not indicate a lack of knowledge. There are plenty of high school dropouts that are smarter & more successful than any of us on here.
However, in some fields of study -like medicine & science -you cannot gain the same level of knowledge as a college educated or licensed professional. How many high school grads have the same skills & knowledge as a surgeon or astrophysicist working on the space program?

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
what I've accomplished. I cannot disclose due to NDA and the fact that it will dox me.

I've already posted above and have NO desire to get into another pissing contest.
my research stands on it own, exactly like yours.

most of what I've been posting are brand new material that most have NOT seen.
yes I spent hours of research before posting to make sure said post was clearly well done and included world class research that matches the topic. can you say the same for your research?

yes Elon states he doesn't care if someone has a high school degree or not. what he care is what someone has done.

“what I’ve accomplished”. Is it science/vaccine related? Yes or no will do. How many scientists did Elon hire for his space program that are high school dropouts? Your only credentials related to the topic seem to be google search & pasting. So, your research & bat sheet crazy posts do stand on their own. Other posters are correct about you-whack job.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
what I've accomplished. I cannot disclose due to NDA and the fact that it will dox me.

I've already posted above and have NO desire to get into another pissing contest.
my research stands on it own, exactly like yours.

most of what I've been posting are brand new material that most have NOT seen.
yes I spent hours of research before posting to make sure said post was clearly well done and included world class research that matches the topic. can you say the same for your research?

yes Elon states he doesn't care if someone has a high school degree or not. what he care is what someone has done.

now why don't you admit the research I just posted is dead on the money!

“now why don't you admit the research I just posted is dead on the money”

Because you’re crazy. You spent 6 hrs searching online to write a post that no one wants to read. Very sad. I’d take a break from craziness if I were you & rest up

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many scientists working on Elon’s space projects lack college degrees?
I never claimed the lack of a degree does not indicate a lack of knowledge. There are plenty of high school dropouts that are more successful than any of us on here.
However, in some fields of study -like medicine & science -you cannot gain the same level of knowledge as a college educated or licensed professional. How many high school grads have the same skills & knowledge as a surgeon or astrophysicist working on the space program?

Yes to your question some of what I've accomplished is science based. bleeding edge technologies.

you don't know the answer to that question of who Elon has hired and I don't either.

now why don't you address the new research that I've carefully put together?
it's clear no one in this thread had remotely heard of CT of PCR tests and the prediction that COVID cases would drop all over America. after WHO changed CT on PCR from 40 down to 30 range, hours after installation of Biden. it's a fact that CT over 35 are probably dead debris. at 40 CT it's all but guarantee results will be flawed.

sauce within links posted earlier ..

Last edited:

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“now why don't you admit the research I just posted is dead on the money”
Because you’re crazy.

I'm completely sane and dead on the money. why are you intending on dragging me into another pissing contest? you will NOT make me lose my cool again.

FACT: my research is dead on the money! and includes a nobel prize winning winner backing up what I'm claiming. includes a peer reviewed white paper from Nature that matches to topic.

there's a high probability that if you forwarded my research to doctors you work with. especially on Ivermectin. they will thank you for sharing said research.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm completely sane and dead on the money. why are you intending on dragging me into another pissing contest? you will NOT make me lose my cool again.

FACT: my research is dead on the money! and includes a nobel prize winning winner backing up what I'm claiming. includes a peer reviewed white paper from Nature that matches to topic.

Your sanity is an issue for a mental health professional. I just inferred it from your posts. Is the Nobel prize winner a high school dropout? You are not dead on the money. You have no idea what your are posting other than it’s related to the topic. You are a copy & paste expert, that’s all I can glean from your posts.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
“what I’ve accomplished”. Is it science/vaccine related? Yes or no will do. How many scientists did Elon hire for his space program that are high school dropouts? Your only credentials related to the topic seem to be google search & pasting. So, your research & bat sheet crazy posts do stand on their own. Other posters are correct about you-whack job.

yes some of what I've accomplished is science based, bleeding edge technologies.

now why don't you quit avoiding the question of why you had no clue about .. effect of CT on PCR tests?

Last edited:

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your sanity is an issue for a mental health professional. I just inferred it from your posts. Is the Nobel prize winner a high school dropout? You are not dead on the money. You have no idea what your are posting other than it’s related to the topic. You are a copy & paste expert, that’s all I can glean from your posts.

good grief .... give a rest .. you are NOT going make me lose my cool.
what I've already posted is clearly my own words.
now why don't you address the fact .. you don't have a clue about how CT effects PCR tests?

that info is basic as it gets for topic of COVID ...

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, do you let a surgeon, do a procedure if he isn’t properly credentialed or licensed? (more content snipped)

Someone did...much to their regret!

upload_2021-2-27_16-52-37.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom