Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
pure garbage
Dude, no matter what you believe, I believe or Bob believes, this is 323 pages and your the prime participant occasionally arguing with 2 others. Its ad nauseum postings and your really starting to look like a whackjob. (I'm being nice also)
This thread needs to be locked, deleted or something. @druryj

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think whack job is being generous....
There’s also the CDC covid thread with over 500 posts, mainly from him. Better delete that one too? It think it’s not about thread topic, cause a new one will most certainly pop up later. It’s about a single spammer spending enormous time on this topic. Could be ocd or whack job or whatever, but it’s weird.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude, no matter what you believe, I believe or Bob believes, this is 323 pages and your the prime participant occasionally arguing with 2 others. Its ad nauseum postings and your really starting to look like a whackjob. (I'm being nice also)

He is a whackjob and that's what I'm showing. People need information about this virus..... not kneejerk drama filled conspiracy theories touted by morons.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think whack job is being generous....
There’s also the CDC covid thread with over 500 posts, mainly from him. Better delete that one too? It think it’s not about thread topic, cause a new one will most certainly pop up later. It’s about a single spammer spending enormous time on this topic. Could be ocd or whack job or whatever, but it’s weird.

I say let him have that thread, he's the only one on in it, people can follow or read it if they want to. Let the adults talk in this one?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
pure garbage ... ignoring actual science. probably due to not being able to understand the topic. in all fairness media has brain washed folks to point of believing big pharma/media over reality.

fact: scientists have been trying to get mRNA "vaccines" formerly called gene therapy targeted at cancer. to pass phase 3 long term animal trials for decades without success. test animals would pass initial safety and produced spike proteins/antibodies. but a year later or so when exposed to targeted virus. experimental mRNA gene therapy opened a pathway for virus into host. called trojan horse symptom.
in 20 to 50% spike proteins shut down type 2 macrophages (white blood cells) which normally shuts down type 1 macrophages. so type 1 macrophages goes on a rampage aka cytokine storm, killing host animal.

now experimental mRNA "vaccines" which is NOT a vaccine, but renamed "vaccine" to skirt emergency use guidelines. this is why big pharma in cohoots with media and medical establishment. outright lied out the ass that HCQ was dangerous and not effective at treating COVID. Nature published a false HCQ white paper and was forced to withdraw paper a few days later. but damage had already been done with WHO canceling several HCQ trials.

language for emergency use authorization states there must not be another treatment available. fact: HCQ/zinc/antibiotic and ivermectin/zinc/doxy both treatments shuts down COVID and are now both approved by FDA for COVID.

vs NO experimental mRNA "vaccines" has passed FDA approval for the simple reason, none has passed long term phase 3 safety trials. it's not possible for 9 months old drug to pass long term safety trials. NO one in the world knows what long term side effects are. folks receiving experimental mRNA "vaccines" are the guinea pigs.

it's my belief that anyone knowing the truth based on science backed by actual evidence will chose NOT to be the test guinea pig.

without question it's much safer and more effective to take ivermectin as a preventative (prophylaxis) doctors are claiming one dose of ivermectin shuts down viral transmission for about 3 months. anywhere in the world where ivermectin has been adopted, COVID has been shut down!

sauce aka actual evidence that backs everything above has been posted in this thread and CDC thread multiple times.

now go back and read it again .. everything above was purposely written in an easy to understand format. you might learn something new ...

I don't want to hear it. You've said and repeated so many retarded things about this virus I don't know where to start. I really don't care if you're cutting up your dog's Heartguard and snorting it to stay safe. More power to you.

Your inability, or refusal, to comprehend the science behind these vaccines, doesn't mean you have a valid argument to contradict their validity. I couldn't care less if you take them or not, but when you continuously spread pure bullchit, you're not doing anyone any favors except appeasing the little voices in you head.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
COVID inpatient totals for 9-location hospital system in OK:
2021.02.23 - 98
2021.02.10 - 151
2021.02.08 - 156
2021.02.05 - 164
2021.01.27 - 185
2021.01.05 - 305

That makes sense. I’ve seen covid census drop 60% from our Dec numbers in 2 local hospitals. Good news

Last edited:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From Post # 3228:
  • Scientists say some deaths will occur during the COVID-19 vaccination rollout, but these deaths would have happened for other reasons and are unrelated to the vaccine.

Curious, isn't it. To bad this same "truth" isn't applied to those who died with the Covid and not due to it.

Woody

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

thanks for your straight up feedback. note I'm always nice in my responses. at least I try my best.
I've seen you call out bob for being a liar. mostly what I've been doing is defend myself after being called a liar, not understanding topic, etc. etc. what I've been posting has been 100% dead on backed with actual evidence that matches what I claim. unlike the walls of text that has nothing to do with topic. sadly unless someone is up on reading said technical white papers. it's all but impossible to tell who's telling the truth and who's the actual whackjob(s).

I've caught bob in an outright error which he refuses to acknowledge followed by flat out lies. same for his sidekick who I caught in two outright errors followed by lies. both refuse to acknowledge they are flat wrong. there's nothing wrong with disagreeing with anyone.

go back and check my posts in this thread. most are in response to posts by the two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom