Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes some have formed their opinion and will never change.
you called me out, so I responded. now please do check out my claim that most posts of mine in this thread are responses to the two. very few posts of mine in this thread are stand alone.

anyone is entitled to their own opinion of me. I've got no problem with that. loads of folks read what I post and almost never post. routinely get PM's thanking me for posting the truth. it's simple to verify, compare the number of views for my CDC COVID thread vs this one. mine has only been up a fraction of the time and easily has equal number of views when age of thread is factored in. that thread I am posting ad nauseam with highly technical data and getting a healthy number of views with almost no conversations.

correct me if I'm wrong .. my posts were among the first for factual news about Ivermectin and how it shuts down COVID. hence why I was overjoyed when @THAT Gurl posted that excellent article on ivermectin.

in fact most of my threads are closer to information threads for factual news backed with actual evidence, where replying back takes time away from the massive amounts of research time that I'm putting in. for the longest time, purposely avoided responding to replies in my threads.

fyi .. out of thousands of posts, I've only had to make now about 4 corrections. very seldom do I make mistakes. but it does happen.

now how would you respond if two are putting out post after post of outright lies about you?
I didnt even take time to read this post.
EVERYTHING you post is a damn novel. So I skimmed it. I knew about or heard about icomec long ago and its still a question in the science world but it is harmless so rock on.
IDGAF anymore cause I'm immune and I've proven it to myself, but I wont try to prove it to this forum. So ill unsubscribe from your spam post now because of obvious reasons.
And im over covid, period.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
British Medical Journal speaks of CRIMINALIZING QUESTIONING VACCINE SAFETY!!! (youtu.be)

Editorials
Developing a vaccine for covid-19
BMJ 2020; 369 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.m1790 (Published 04 May 2020)Cite this as: BMJ 2020;369:m1790

You do not post facts or evidence. You post drive by news articles that fit your narrative. I posted REAL data, REAL references, you ignore them. In which it's obvious to me, you don't have the critical thinking to discuss. Then you turn around and boast how factual you are, but you're simply a propaganda machine. It reminds me of the people out there that talk about science and facts but turn around and claim there are 8,191,345 genders.

real data my ass ... above is the first mistake I caught you on.
I posted about "British Medical Journal speaks of CRIMINALIZING QUESTIONING VACCINE SAFETY!"

you posted "Developing a vaccine for covid-19"

compare titles .. they don't even match. which means you had no clue what you were posting on.
well mr knowitall .. above indicates you don't understand ..

you denied it once already .. and probably will deny it again.

FACT: I was one of the first, if not the first on OSA to post technical details for Ivermectin and how it shuts down COVID.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You do not post facts or evidence. You post drive by news articles that fit your narrative. I posted REAL data, REAL references, you ignore them. In which it's obvious to me, you don't have the critical thinking to discuss. Then you turn around and boast how factual you are, but you're simply a propaganda machine. It reminds me of the people out there that talk about science and facts but turn around and claim there are 8,191,345 genders.

that's a bald face lie that I don't post facts or evidence.

technical data on Ivermectin
https://c19ivermectin.com/

https://ivmmeta.com/ivm-meta.pdf

======
Americasfrontlinedoctors technical white paper for experimental mRNA "vaccines"
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/wp-content/uploads/Vaccine-PP.pdf

both posted here Feb 14, 2021#3166

======

Kerry Mullis Nobel prize, inventor of PCR tests
posted here Wednesday at 11:32 AM#3172

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The tin foil hat antivaxxer spammer will never stop posting nutty pseudoscience. It’s both entertaining and sad.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
that's a bald face lie that I don't post facts or evidence.

technical data on Ivermectin
https://c19ivermectin.com/

https://ivmmeta.com/ivm-meta.pdf

======
Americasfrontlinedoctors technical white paper for experimental mRNA "vaccines"
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/wp-content/uploads/Vaccine-PP.pdf

both posted here Feb 14, 2021#3166

======

Kerry Mullis Nobel prize, inventor of PCR tests
posted here Wednesday at 11:32 AM#3172

You post propaganda by far and large and anyone with half a brain can see that. Have you noticed that hardly anyone engages in your threads? I'd imagine you talk completely over people in person, never listening, only waiting for your turn to talk.

I really don't care what you post about ivermectin, again, sprinkle it on your Wheaties and believe it's a miracle drug. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't..... it surely is less proven with regards to Covid than the Vaccines that are out there. (gasp!!!) I know this will blow your mind, but it's the truth. Don't care if you take a vaccine, but don't try to fill me or others full of constant FUD because people are just too educate for that.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
British Medical Journal speaks of CRIMINALIZING QUESTIONING VACCINE SAFETY!!! (youtu.be)

real data my ass ... above is the first mistake I caught you on.
I posted about "British Medical Journal speaks of CRIMINALIZING QUESTIONING VACCINE SAFETY!"

you posted "Developing a vaccine for covid-19"

compare titles .. they don't even match. which means you had no clue what you were posting on.
well mr knowitall .. above indicates you don't understand ..

you denied it once already .. and probably will deny it again.

FACT: I was one of the first, if not the first on OSA to post technical details for Ivermectin and how it shuts down COVID.

Like I said, the information is there, if you refuse to read it..... or in your case.... just probably don't understand what I post..... then I can't help you.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a quick question for ya @_CY_ how would you explain the significant drop in hospitalizations, deaths, etc here in Oklahoma? Are people injecting Heartgard on a mass scale? or are people getting vaccinated and it's working?

In addition, how many people have grown a 3rd arm from their "DNA being changed" from the vaccine? Why aren't we seeing the repercussions from that bonehead conspiracy theory? Why aren't people dropping off like flies here in Oklahoma?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a quick question for ya @_CY_ how would you explain the significant drop in hospitalizations, deaths, etc here in Oklahoma? Are people injecting Heartgard on a mass scale? or are people getting vaccinated and it's working?

In addition, how many people have grown a 3rd arm from their "DNA being changed" from the vaccine? Why aren't we seeing the repercussions from that bonehead conspiracy theory? Why aren't people dropping off like flies here in Oklahoma?
I have to wonder if its all because of vaccine or other things combined. General heard immunity? Seems the number of vaccines given in the state is a small percentage still to the ovverall population. Vaccine plus more people getting it and surviving, making them immune? IDK but I'm glad to see it. Biden thinks we;ll still be wearing masks into 2022 LOL
I dont think we will see masks anymore once summer arrives as these numbers keep going down so fast.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to wonder if its all because of vaccine or other things combined. General heard immunity? Seems the number of vaccines given in the state is a small percentage still to the ovverall population. Vaccine plus more people getting it and surviving, making them immune? IDK but I'm .

I DO agree with that. So many have gotten it and recovered just fine for sure. However, the metric I saw to achieve significant herd immunity was a vaccination rate of 30%. That and the hospitalization rates are dropping significantly.... for Covid that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom