Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yes some of what I've accomplished is science based, bleeding edge technologies.

now why don't you quit avoiding the question of why you had no clue about .. effect of CT on PCR tests?

Who's the liar now? You can't even have a critical thinking discussion on the subjects you post about. You merely parrot what you link.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2021-2-27_17-10-0.jpeg

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL (just for @CHenry ) @ NDAs..... because accomplished scientists have to quote nut job drive by articles in lieu of true research.

it's clear that no one in the thread has heard of effect of CT on PCR test and prediction that COVID rates would fall all over America after CT for PCR tests were changed from 40 down to 30 range.

why is it that YOU had never heard of it? that's basic as it gets for topic of COVID.
as promised I posted a well researched article that includes a nobel prize winner and world class peer reviewed white paper from Nature that actually matches the topic.

sorry I lost my cool .. despite bob trying his best. I'm NOT losing my cool again.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who's the liar now? You can't even have a critical thinking discussion on the subjects you post about. You merely parrot what you link.

that's not true .. you will NOT cause me to lose my cool again.
what I've posted are my own words .. except where it's clearly linked to actual article.

what I've posted is concise and on point. now why don't you address the fact that you had no clue to about effects of CT on PCR tests and predicted drop in COVID all over America?

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See? These guys didn’t need to go to school. It’s what they’ve done which is most important

good grief .. talk about twisting crap out of context. you will NOT made me lose my cool.

quit avoiding what's dead on point ..
why are not familiar with effect on CT on PCR tests and prediction that after CT changed from 40 to 30 range. COVID cases would fall all over America?

my research is dead on the money! and includes world class peer reviewed research published on Nature.
please do point out anything that you think is not correct. with actual evidence of course. really don't think you will be able to come up with anything.

otherwise what you are posting is more hot air ...

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
that's not true .. you will NOT cause me to lose my cool again.
what I've posted are my own words .. except where it's clearly linked to actual article.

what I've posted is concise and on point. now why don't you address the fact that you had no clue to about effects of CT on PCR tests and predicted drop in COVID all over America?

You lost your cool because you knew you were full of it. Now after calling everyone stupid... you can't back up anything you say due to a NDA.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You lost your cool because you knew you were full of it. Now after calling everyone stupid... you can't back up anything you say due to a NDA.

nope .. I lost my cool after you and your sidekick .. posted untruths after untruths. like now most of my posts in this thread were responses to yours and bob's posts defending myself.

you will NOT make me lose my cool again ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom