Official: OSA NFA Timeline Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Must be nice, I'm sitting at 19 months now.
Called today and they said it's pending.... still.... and they can't give me a reason for the delay. They also said it hasn't been long enough to research why I haven't cleared yet. BS if you ask me.
That sucks man, hopefully you get it soon!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Must be nice, I'm sitting at 19 months now.
Called today and they said it's pending.... still.... and they can't give me a reason for the delay. They also said it hasn't been long enough to research why I haven't cleared yet. BS if you ask me.
Holy crap! Thats ignorant. Did they tell you what the time limit is when your allowed to research? I did a single without a trust. I don't care what happens to it when I croak.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Holy crap! Thats ignorant. Did they tell you what the time limit is when your allowed to research? I did a single without a trust. I don't care what happens to it when I croak.

About 6 more months. I did individually as well.
This will be my 5th stamp so I don't know why they can't just look up my history and be done with it.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sooooo..... 4 Form 4s in today LOL! Feel like it's Christmas. Here's the kicker....

Check cashed

11/13/18
6/27/19
2 on 7/2/2019

Dunno if they are trying to streamline them if you have multiple or what. I'm not beyotchin either way

Last edited:

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sooooo..... 4 Form 4s in today LOL! Feel like it's Christmas. Here's the kicker....

Check cashed

11/13/18
6/27/19
2 on 7/2/2019

Dunno if they are trying to streamline them if you have multiple or what. I'm not beyotchin either way

Holy crap man! I had 3 in jail, 10/24/18, 10/31/18, 4/3/19. The first 2 have different approval dates (one last week, one this week) but my April can they said to call back in January to check on the status.

That's awesome you got yours back so fast, but dang they need some consistency there!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Holy crap man! I had 3 in jail, 10/24/18, 10/31/18, 4/3/19. The first 2 have different approval dates (one last week, one this week) but my April can they said to call back in January to check on the status.

That's awesome you got yours back so fast, but dang they need some consistency there!

Trust me..... when they called to tell me ALL of my stamps were in, I thought it was a mistake. I DO have another July one but had to go with another local shop because they had it in stock. Will call tomorrow to see if that one got approved.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trust me..... when they called to tell me ALL of my stamps were in, I thought it was a mistake. I DO have another July one but had to go with another local shop because they had it in stock. Will call tomorrow to see if that one got approved.

Update. Woodland Sports had my other one in and they just hadn't called yet. So that was 5 cleared at once.

Check cashed on 7/3/19

So from what I understand you assigned a processor and they check to see if you have any other stamps in waiting. They approve/deny all of them from there. Both Sportsworld and Woodland said they are getting multiple stamps in for certain individuals, some as recent as 2 months.

Latest posts

Top Bottom