Official: OSA NFA Timeline Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you’re telling me that is the letter I am supposed to send in? I was waiting on a “cover” letter email.

All you have to send is a copy of the submitted form the atf emails you when you file. It has submitted across it in big letters.
I was referring to ordering from Quietbore. All they require is a copy of the form from the eform site that has submitted across it to process your order.
On the various sites they are saying that they are granting a 45 day grace period on prints due to volume. might go ahead and send a set couldn't hurt.
and if they then reject it for prints taking too long they will decline and issue refund and tell you to start over. If you just hang loose out there they will never get around to the refund.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was referring to ordering from Quietbore. All they require is a copy of the form from the eform site that has submitted across it to process your order.
On the various sites they are saying that they are granting a 45 day grace period on prints due to volume. might go ahead and send a set couldn't hurt.
and if they then reject it for prints taking too long they will decline and issue refund and tell you to start over. If you just hang loose out there they will never get around to the refund.
What I meant about my prints is I had them done at the sheriffs office back in June. I know I missed the 10 day period to send them in. My question was once the prints are taken is there a limit on how long the fingerprint cards are accepted? Do they have to be done within a certain time or applying for the Form 1? My cards are a couple months old.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everything I’ve read about them they are great. Some tested them right next to a really expensive brand and they said the QB was just as good. Yet cost hundreds less.
I’ve watched a few review videos on YouTube and they’ve had nothing but great things to say about them, but would like personal knowledge of someone’s experience with them haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom