Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreeSpiritBalloon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank You to that Old Phart for the holster.
I present a game winner khaki bird hunting vest size M/L. I hoped to get into dove hunting but haven't so if someone else can put it to use, let me know. I am in Piedmont NW OKC area and Tinker AFB.
IMG_0450.JPG

IMG_0452.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, re-enactors/cowboy action shooters! My son just helped clean out the garage of a friend of ours who passed recently. This fellow was involved in some re-enactments, although I don't think he ever did any cowboy action. Anyway, this stuff is free to anyone who will come and get it in Enid. Honestly, a large part of this may just be a candidate for the dump, but you might be able to salvage quite a bit if you want to make the effort to clean it up. A small percentage is factory blanks. A lot of it appears to be "home-brewed" blanks ... looks like some of them were stuffed with tissue or cotton, and I assume they are powered only by a primer. There's a full box of factory 10-gauge blanks, although they do show some corrosion. There's .22 blanks, a bunch of .38/.357 blanks, some .38-40 and .44-40 blanks, some .45 Schofield blanks, and also some "5 in 1" brass blanks. The blue plastic flip-top box in the middle of the pic is full of plastic-cased rounds which appear similar to the 5-in-1 blanks. There's thirteen .533-caliber minies, as well as a half a handful of .44 Rem Mag brass and loaded rounds. Obviously, it's all 'use at your own risk.' Come and get it!!!

20161025_195027.jpg

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well someone was nice enough to send me a Glock connector so its my turn. I have an old set of RCBS 222 Rem dies that I dont need. Hell, I dont even have a 222. They appear to be in fine shape and in the green box. Just let me know. But be patient, it may be a week or two before I can get to the post office. If nobody wants these Ill surely find something someone wants.

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey folks, cleaning garage out and have 2 kids bows.
Free to anyone who can use them.
Raven Archery
Mini Magic
10" - 20" draw
12#

Seneca 145
30 - 45#
24-28" draw
I have pics if you are interested.

Deano

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey folks, cleaning garage out and have 2 kids bows.
Free to anyone who can use them.
Raven Archery
Mini Magic
10" - 20" draw
12#

Seneca 145
30 - 45#
24-28" draw
I have pics if you are interested.

Deano
Daughters saving money from her egg sales for bow now. Where are you located?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom