Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big TV is gone! We need to keep this going people; come on now, let's cough some stuff up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. X-Large MENS cold weather coat LINER. Great used condition. Great mid layer cold gear
2. Large MENS cotton redhead long sleeve. Used but nothing wrong with it
3. Medium WOMENS gander mountain long sleeve polyester. Used but nothing wrong with it
4. X-large MENS Timberland fleece. Sleeves seams are coming apart (at the end of the sleeve only) but otherwise in great shape
5. Size 8 WOMENS old navy khakis. Used but nothing wrong with it
6. MENS running shorts (34 waist but is adjustable). Used but nothing wrong with it
7. WOMENS sweatpants Victorias secret with OU on it. Used but nothing wrong with it

These items are in Broken Bow. I make it up to Norman every two weeks or so.
clothes.jpg

Last edited:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Book: "Browning Automatic Rifle." This was dennishoddy's; he passed it to another member who passed it to me. I've read it, now someone else gets a turn. Send me your mailing address and I will send to the first to respond on the condition that you post it back up in this thread and send it on to another OSA Member.
IMG_3454.JPG

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The John Moses Browning Book is still available. I can't believe this, can't nobody read in here? What's up with this? I thought some of ya'll were fans.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lesson learned:
My wife recycled "all those old magazines" and the book apparently is now in the process of being turned back into pulp. But never fear, I have just now ordered a new one from Amazon.com and will get this excellent book back in circulation here on the OSA "Pay It Forward" trail as soon as it arrives on my doorstep. Mad Professor is next in line to receive it and then I ask that he send it on to skyhawk1, etc etc.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well whattya know? I found the original book; it didn't get recycled after all. I'll be sending it to Mad Professor on Monday AM. Will also PM skyhawk1 for his address and will send the one I ordered from Amazon to him!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New Item: New, in the package, Ghost 3.5 Lb Connector for Glock Pistols. (not for 42 or 43). I bought this awhile back and ended up with a different combo in my Gen 4 G26, then decided not to use it in my new Gen 4 G19, as I am okay with the "dot connector" in the gun. I can meet you around Mustang Road and Reno or will ship to you for free. All I ask is that you offer up something else in this thread as a Pay it Forward item.

Latest posts

Top Bottom