Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owlcreekok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry I'm a little delayed here, I have been working a lot of overtime. Just got home and dug a little into my random stuff bin. A lot of stuff hopefully not junk to someone out there. I have one each of a rifle shell and shotgun shell bandoleer, a soft zippered pistol case, a ruger lock for something, a ruger ar556 carbine handgun, a PSA mid length hand guard with metal heat shield, two different ar15 carry handle mounts, a 5.11 rush tier system, and a Taurus right hand retention paddle holster for I believe a 24/7. It's made by itac defence in Isreal. I don't know what else it will fit(does not work with glock). Things are tight right now, so pick up on my time or ship on your dime. Work in East Tulsa, and live in wagoner. Take one or take some just put something up in its place!

Sir;

I have a need for the mid length HG set and the short A2 mount. While not prepared with pics at this juncture, I will be more than happy to put a few items up in their places. As I work & live in Ft. Worth and do not get to Tulsa as often as I would like, please PM or email your particulars and I will send you money for shipping. My info will be forthcoming in a PM.

Thank You !

For the record: I WILL post up something, and a nice amount. WHEN I am not at work and have the items at hand.

At ease.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Please remember folks; if you take something, post something so we can keep this going. However, even if you don't take something, you can certainly post something up to pass along.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Up for grabs is a camera shutter remote. I used it on an old SLR I no longer have taking night photo's where the shutter had to be held open and absolutely no movement allowed.
First pm gets it.
b838231bbc78e3a0a2fa372c86546f98.jpg

Second pic shows how it looked when locked open.
0065eba592828d448016fbd954b60936.jpg

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Owl Creek I will get those out in the mail in the next few days for you sir. Let's keep this up, I feel it is a great asset to our little community. I have more to offer, peeps just got to speak up. And if anyone has a set of buis they feel the urge to throw on here let me know, I'm a taker.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife wants this off the counter. Either it goes or I do. Help a fella out and take this thing!

Up for grabs is a camera shutter remote. I used it on an old SLR I no longer have taking night photo's where the shutter had to be held open and absolutely no movement allowed.
First pm gets it.
b838231bbc78e3a0a2fa372c86546f98.jpg

Second pic shows how it looked when locked open.
0065eba592828d448016fbd954b60936.jpg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got some things I can give away. I'll have to run through my extra parts bins this weekend when I'm off work.

Just off the top of my head, I know I have 2 or 3 railed gas blocks for ARs - I believe one of them might be for a .936 bull barrel. Anyone needs one, or will even use it (I won't), let me know.

I'll look tomorrow, probably.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok here we go -
i236.photobucket.com_albums_ff121_tRdoc_20170219_083652_zps7o25cfze.jpg

Stupid Photobucket. I rotated it on the site, but it still shows original orientation when I copy/paste. Moronic.

Anyways... I've got 3 railed gas blocks. As you can see, 2 of them are the standard 0.75" diameter and the center one is for bull barrels - I think it's 0.936 or something? I can take the calipers to it if I need to, but bottom line is, it's for bull barrels. I know that one still has a price tag on it of $49.95.

These are free to whomever can use them. 1 at a time or all 3 if you can use them. I just ask that you have a build in mind, not just throwing them in your parts bin like they've been sitting for me. Also that these aren't for "commercial builds", as in, you're building rifles your intention is to turn around and sell. Not saying you have to keep it forever, just saying if you're building rifles intentionally to sell, then giving parts for that isn't really the spirit of this thread, I don't think.

As per rules, try to find something to pay forward. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom