Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Also still have a left handed serpa conceal holster for the M&P shield if anyone wants it. New still in box.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to offer a leather Don Hume holster, NIB, in the waist band, for a left hand shooter that fits a Sig P380 or a Kahr P-380.
The dealer messed up my order sending me this instead of the correct holster. Got it corrected, and the dealer said to keep the mistake, so it's only right to pass it along to a member that has over 250 posts free of charge.
Meet at a match in Ponca City or OKCGC, or I'll ship it.
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160727_1b1ec14692b0dd35b90e3409f1b57de3.jpg

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160727_6d124c7db9f711d2232938cf8068116c.jpg

Bump

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HAHAHA! Actually ambidextrous. I throw left handed and write right handed...and can swap hands to do the same.
Lol, that must be nice. For the most part, my left hand is simply a helper (and not always a good one) for the right.

I do shoot a "slingshot" by pulling the pouch with my left hand. Kinda weird, 'cause I shoot a bow right handed.

Go figure... :D

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, that must be nice. For the most part, my left hand is simply a helper (and not always a good one) for the right.

I do shoot a "slingshot" by pulling the pouch with my left hand. Kinda weird, 'cause I shoot a bow right handed.

Go figure... :D
I was a switch hitter in little league. Drove em crazy. Broke a wrist once and had to change hands in a bowling league. Average actually came up a point after a slow start. You get used to doing things one way and have to train a little to get things going the other.
Mostly do everything righty as thats the way most of the world works.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a man cave that the chair would work in if you don't mind it being mostly my spoiled ass boxers chair so she can watch me play with my various gun related items?? I had a really nice one I stole from the living room but my other half decided it would look better at my daughters house!!!:nono2:
Okierider wins the chair! Sent you a PM...

NOOOOO! Dennis is a leftist!!!! :D
MacFromOK wins the snappy post of the day! (No PM for you!)

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was a switch hitter in little league. Drove em crazy. Broke a wrist once and had to change hands in a bowling league. Average actually came up a point after a slow start. You get used to doing things one way and have to train a little to get things going the other.
Mostly do everything righty as thats the way most of the world works.
I had a heck of a time in Army Basic Training trying to qualify on the rifle range until the Drill Instructor (DI) noticed that I was shooting right handed, yet canting the M-14 to the left in order to use my left eye (my stronger eye) to sight with. He had me switch and learn to shoot left handed and I did fine after that. So now I favor shooting long guns left handed and side arms right handed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom