Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
9mm Largo ammo, 24 rounds, if I counted correctly.
P1010128.JPG

Back in about 1987, I purchased an Astra 400 (wish I still had it, got stolen around 1990).
I went everywhere looking for ammo, finally found some at a now-gone gunstore in NW OKC. They had several 25-round boxes of surplus ammo, 1950s Spanish, IIRC. I purchased all they had. I shot up most of it, then the pistol was stolen. The ammo fired fine, no FTF or FTE, at least that I remember. I don't remember anything about accuracy, but I drank heavily back then....

Fast forward these many years, it's still in the safe. It needs to go away. No box, headstamp is mostly illegible, but looks like F N T. Or, maybe it's not, hard to tell.
Ammo has some spots on the brass, some of which can be scrapped off with my thumbnail (no, my thumbnail does not come along with the ammo. Get your own.). I can see no reason this ammo wouldn't be perfectly safe to fire.

who wants it ? FTF only, I'm in between Edmond & Guthrie. We can meet somewhere. Or, you can bring your Astra or Star Model B here, and shoot this out behind my barn. Maybe we can negotiate for the Model B.

I'll be out-of-pocket starting about 10am today until about 5-ish this evening.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GONE!

I have a new ZEV 3.5 Race Connector for a Gen 4 Glock pistol (19, 17, 26, 22, 23, 32, 27, etc) to pass along to some Glock shooter who would like to drop it in their gun and see how it works. I shot a guy's G19 with one of these in it and really liked it, so I ordered one and dang, it just didn't do anything that the Glock (-) connector I already had (have) in my G19 did so I would like to pay this forward to someone here. Apparently, the ZEV connectors are great in some Glocks and just meh in others, from what I read and experienced...I'll ship it to you on my dime, only thing you gave to do is post up an item here its place in order to feed the thread and keep it going! PM me if you want it!

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found my old ps3 in my closet the other day and I don’t have a need for it. I don’t know if any kids would be interested in it since it’s not a ps4 but it’s free to a good home, hopefully it can make someone’s Christmas a little bit nicer.

It has one controller and all the hook ups. Let me know if anyone wants it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom