Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2353.JPG
IMG_2352.JPG
Pictures pretty much explain it. The package also included a #1 but it's missing and that's the number I blocked out. I'm finally getting my reloading room organized and I'll have a few things. This is first up and I'll mail it or meet in Inola/Claremore.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a Subaru "Ambassador". I just received three 867 piece Subaru Ascent Lego kits to give away. The rules are you must have an avatar, and pick up in Lawton. I will let this go till 1 Sept then use a random generator to pick the winners.

RyanSixer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a Subaru "Ambassador". I just received three 867 piece Subaru Ascent Lego kits to give away. The rules are you must have an avatar, and pick up in Lawton. I will let this go till 1 Sept then use a random generator to pick the winners.

Sounds awesome, Golddigger, but I'm about 1500 miles to your Northeast in the Hudson Valley!

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

That’s awesome! I’m in as well and if we need to post numbers, I’ll take 3. Thanks for doing this here!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A kind offer, but offering to give away (or sell) prescription drugs is against forum rules, and may be a violation of the law as well. OSA cannot be and is not involved in this.
Sorry about the sad news too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom