Official druryj Pay it Forward exchange

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, he's got a good point here...most of what I get on the darn thing is useless anyway.
Dumped our house phone 10 years or so ago. Nothing but telemarketing calls. Cell phone not much better now, but I hear rumors .gov is going to "fix" that.
I doubt that will happen, but they will spend billions trying.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Up for grabs are a few codes for 25 cents per gallon off of fuel at Shell. I bought gas today for 1.58 per gallon in OKC using one. They are all posted here and available first come first serve. If you do not already have a Fuel rewards account you can sign up here for free and net a total of 30 cents off per gallon with the code below. THEY DO NOT STACK, if they did I would have bought gas for 8 cents a gallon today.

The usage information:

ACTIVATE YOUR CODE IN THE FUEL REWARDS® APP BY 11/28 4:59 AM ET. THEN HEAD TO THE PUMP TO REDEEM YOUR FUEL REWARDS® SAVINGS BY 11/30 AT 11:59 PM ET

7THD6QJJ5VNK

JQDDTJJ9D7NM

TVTHQGXR6RMN

HD7TGB9WTMTG

7QVK4RXNKGTJ

93QQ7G4KWJV6

Each code is worth up to 5.00 if you buy a full 20 gallons so all the codes are potentially worth 30 bucks. If you need more than 20 gallons use two codes (that is what I do) the only thing required is to have a physical card to swipe or a unique phone number for each account.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suppose that it's my turn to play!

I've got a 'few' extra magazines for the Glock 36, .45ACP single stack. I'll limit them to 2 per person until I'm down to a 'reasonable' qty to keep. Just PM me and I'll send 'em out in the order I receive the PM's.

IMG_1817.JPG

*Bullets not included....lol

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dumped our house phone 10 years or so ago. Nothing but telemarketing calls. Cell phone not much better now, but I hear rumors .gov is going to "fix" that.
I doubt that will happen, but they will spend billions trying.

I use a free app called HIYA; it blocks known spam, phishing, and telemarketing calls. If somehow some Nigerian Prince or bogus IRS Agent or Bank asking for my info gets through, all I have to do is add click “add to database” function and POOF! No more Nigerian Prince or similar phone calls. I think if it gets a few hits like that, the app somehow adds that number to the grand database so people using HIYA will also have it blocked. It says that in addition to the ones I’ve clicked on to add, there are almost 1/4 million spam, scam, and other unwanted numbers/callers being blocked to my phone. I rarely get any anymore since I got HIYA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use a free app called HIYA; it blocks known spam, phishing, and telemarketing calls. If somehow some Nigerian Prince or bogus IRS Agent or Bank asking for my info gets through, all I have to do is add click “add to database” function and POOF! No more Nigerian Prince or similar phone calls. I think if it gets a few hits like that, the app somehow adds that number to the grand database so people using HIYA will also have it blocked. It says that in addition to the ones I’ve clicked on to add, there are almost 1/4 million spam, scam, and other unwanted numbers/callers being blocked to my phone. I rarely get any anymore since I got HIYA.
I'll have to try that app. Its getting totally rediculous with all the spoofed calls. I've blocked them but they just spoof another number and here it comes again. My wife's number is one different than mine. Her phone will ring, she won't answer, then my phone will ring right after, and I won't answer. After blocking hundreds of calls, I just gave up. If it has the 1+ in front of the phone number it doesn't get answered.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate the roofing guys or window guys calling and I think they sell or share info on home owners.
Now if I get a call and they ask if (my name ) is home I say no he is the landlord can I take a message for him.
They reply No thanks and hang up.
It has just about eliminated those calls I used to get them a lot but now maybe 2 a year.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just replaced my TV antenna and amplifier. I'm in Enid, and have been using an outside antenna for several years (no cable, Dish, DirecTV, or none of that stuff). We lost channel 5 several months ago and, when channel 9 was 're-located' on 11/27, I never could get it back. I think my amplifier in the attic had just crapped out. It's been there for several years and was constantly powered up. I honestly do not believe there is a thing wrong with this antenna. It looks like new. I think it's rated for 70 or 75 miles, so I was on the 'fringe' - hence the amplifier. I bought a 150-mile antenna with its own 'booster/amplifier,' and all is well. You pick it up in Enid, or I will bring it with me next time I come to Edmond/OKC/MWC. I rarely get to the Tulsa area, but maybe we could meet along the turnpike or something, if you wanted to buy me a burger at McDonalds!

antenna1.jpg
antenna2.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a excellent condition HP Officejetpro 8600 Printer Scanner Copier Fax unit I will happily pay it forward to an established member with substantial posts. This was like $229 new, but I have no need for it and it takes up too much space on my small desk. I have all the cords, the manual, and papers that came with it. Unfortunately, the box has been chunked. I want this to go to someone who can use it; not to someone who is going to turn around and post it in the Classifieds. That would highly irritate me if that were to happen.
Pick this up in Yukon, near Reno and Mustang Road. You will also need to make sure you follow up by posting something in this P.I.F. section to keep the thread alive and kicking.
PM me if you need a good All-In-One Unit.
7884dcf6bc263a53bf1ae33d0b812d71.jpg
2007434ad734197655fc0f09274fe315.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom